Electrical measuring instruments >> analog panel meters >> ammeters and voltmeters >> alternating current low-frequency (less 1000Hz) >> size 96x96mm
Also, this device can be called: EV-0703, EV 0703, EV0703, ev0703, ev-0703, ev 0703.
Voltmeter EV0703 - a device with a rectifier-coil system is designed to measure voltages are single-phase alternating current.
The device operates on the principle of rectification of the AC semiconductor diodes and the interaction between the magnetic field of a permanent magnet with rectified current, which flows through the cross bar measuring system.
In this uniform scale voltmeter and analog display system.
Dimensions - 96х96х50 mm.
Accuracy class - 1.5.
Response time less than 4 seconds.
Measurement ranges and how to integrate devices voltmeters EV0703 are given in the table below.
Changes display voltmeters EV0703 can be caused by:
- Changing the position of the instrument in any direction from the normal position by 5 ° (amount of change indication - no more than ± 0,75%);
- Frequency deviation from the normal frequency by ± 10% (change of indications - no more than ± 1,5%);
- The influence of an external uniform magnetic field, the time-varying sinusoidally with a frequency equal to the frequency of the current, voltage of 0.4 kA / m (changing testimony - ± 6%);
- Deviation of the ambient temperature from normal to 50 ° C or minus 40 ° C (the amount of change of indications - no more than ± 1,2%);
- Deviation from the normal relative humidity up to 95% at a temperature of 35 ° C (change of testimony - no more than ± 1,5%).
Operating conditions of devices EV0703
Temperature from -40 ° C to +50 ° C.
Relative humidity 95% at a temperature of +35 ° C.
Vibration resistance: acceleration of 15 m / s 2, the frequency of 30Hz.
Vibration resistance: acceleration of 5 m / s 2, the frequency of 20Hz
Shock: acceleration of 70 m / s 2, the frequency of strikes from 10 to 50 minutes.
The normal frequency and frequency range - 50-1000Hz.
Weight 0.25 kg.
MTBF 50,000 hours.