Transducer measuring the AC voltage E854/1-M1 (e854/1m1, e-854/1-m1, e 854/1 m1, e-854/1m1, e 854/1m1, e854/1 m1)
Measuring transducers AC voltage E854/1-M1 designed for a linear transformation of alternating current or AC voltage into a unified dc signal
Measuring range of input signals are converted:
Current 0A-0, 5A, 0A-1, 0A, 0A-2, 5A, 0A-5, 0A
Measuring range of output signals: 0 mA-5 mA
The range of load changes: 0 ohms 3 ohms
Maximum permissible reduced basic error of ± 0,5%
Applied n reobrazovatel E854/1-M1 measuring the AC voltage to control current and voltage electrical systems and installations for complex automation of electric power facilities, power-control system of objects of different industries.Information is the mean value of the output signal.
Main technical data converters are shown in Table
· Maximum permissible reduced basic error of ± 0,5% of the normalizing values of output for all transducers.
· The output signal is directly proportional to the RMS (current) value of the input signal.
· Signal settling time less than with 0.5.
· Power supply voltage of 220V (240V), 50Hz (60Hz).
· The power consumed by the circuit E854/1-M1 input signal does not exceed 0,5 V · A, from the food chain 4B · A.
Ambient temperature, ° C - 30 ° C to 60 ° C
relative humidity,% from 80% to 95% at 35 ° C
Overall dimensions 125h110h100mm.
Weight, kg 0.7 kg.
Photos E854/1-M1 (Е854/1-М1)