E8033 ammeter, voltmeter E8033 (E 8033, E-8033, E8033, E 8033; E-8033; E8033; E 8033; E-8033, e8033, e 8033, E-8033)
Ammeter E8033 and voltmeter E8033 - panel meters for measuring voltage and current in AC.
Accuracy class - 2.5.
Overall dimensions - 80×80×70mm.
Vibration, impact resistant, splash-proof.
Ammeter E8033 and voltmeter E8033 are designed to measure current and voltage in alternating current of the moving and stationary objects.
Limits of measurements that have an ammeter E8033 and voltmeter E8033, as well as a way to connect devices and nominal operating frequency filed in Table 1.
Basic error E8033 devices does not exceed ± 2,5% of full scale of the measuring range.
E8033 ammeters and voltmeters are designed for use in the following conditions:
- Ambient air temperature - from -50 ᵒ C to +60 ° C;
- Relative humidity of the environment - 95% (at +35 ° C).
Positioning and mounting of E8033
Ammeters E8033 and voltmeters E8033 are designed for flush mounting on vertical or horizontal panels (panels) made as of the magnetic and non-magnetic materials.
When installing the E8033 must adhere to the following rules:
- Installation of equipment should be made carefully, without distortions;
- Fastening ammeters E8033 and voltmeters E8033 panel must be rigid and not create additional stress;
- Ammeter E8033 and voltmeter E8033 during installation should be located away from sources of strong magnetic fields with a strength greater than 0.4 kA / m;
- Appliances intended for inclusion in the network with a voltage of more than 650V, mounted on insulators of reach to touch.
The manufacturer guarantees that the equipment E8033 technical requirements under normal use, storage, transportation and installation. Ammeter E8033 and voltmeter E8033 compliant, ensuring the safety of life, health, consumer and environmental protection.
Photos E8033, E8033 UHL