E8023 ammeter, voltmeter E8023 (E-8023, E 8023, E8023, E-8023, E 8023, E8023, E-8023, E 8023, e8023, e-8023, e 8023)
E8023 ammeter, voltmeter E8023 - a device designed to measure the voltage in alternating current.
Accuracy class - 2.5.
Measuring range - 1.5 mA - 600sq.
Overall dimensions - 80 × 80 × 71mm.
Vibration, impact resistant, splash-proof.
Structural features E8023
Ammeters E8023 and voltmeters E8023 devices are available as an electromagnetic system.
Ammeters E8023 and voltmeters E8023 electromagnetic systems measure AC current and voltage directly to the electrical circuits. Apparatus E8023 electromagnetic systems are based on the interaction of the magnetic field of the measured current (current flowing through the coil), with one or more cores made of magnetic material.
On a design ammeter E8023 and voltmeter E8023 electromagnetic systems have two types of measurement mechanisms:
- A flat coil and a movable core of magnetic material is drawn into the gap of the planar coil when current is passed;
- A circular coil with two cores inside coil fixed and movable (one or two) that, when the measured current passing through the coil of like magnetized and repel each other, thereby the arrow, which is mounted on a moveable axis deviates.
E8023 devices are fabricated on one of the nominal frequency: 20Hz, 60Hz, 200Hz, 400Hz, 427Gts, 500Hz, 800Hz, 1000Hz, 1500Hz.
Ammeter E8023 and voltmeter E8023 are designed for use in the following conditions:
- The ambient air temperature - from -50 ° C to +60 ° C%
- Relative humidity 95% at +35 ° C.
Positioning and mounting of E8023
Ammeters E8023 and voltmeters E8023 are designed for flush mounting on vertical or horizontal panels (panels) made as of the magnetic and non-magnetic materials.
When installing the E8023 must adhere to the following rules:
- Installation of equipment should be made carefully, without distortions;
- Fastening Ammeters E8023 and voltmeters E8023 panel must be rigid and not create additional stress;
- Ammeter E8023 and voltmetr E8023 the installation should be located away from sources of strong magnetic fields with a strength greater than 0.4 kA / m;
- Appliances intended for inclusion in the network with a voltage of more than 650V, mounted on insulators of reach to touch.
The manufacturer guarantees that the device specification requirements under normal use, storage, transportation and installation. Ammeter and voltmeter E8023 E8023 compliant, ensuring the safety of life, health, consumer and environmental protection.