E514 portable ammeter
Also, this device can be called: E-514, E 514.
E514 is a portable ammeter device electromagnetic system and is designed to measure the strength of AC and DC.
Ammeters E514 made the following modifications:
Accuracy class - 0,5; 1,0.
Measuring ranges - 1 A; 2 A; 2,5 A; 5 A; 10 A.
Maximum permissible error at 20±5° C:
- The end value of the measuring range for modifications E514/1-3 - no more than ±0,5%;
- The end value of the measuring range for modifications E514/4,5 - no more than ±1,0.
Maximum permissible additional error equal to the limit of permissible basic error in:
- Frequency deviation of ±10% from outside the normal range of frequencies;
- The frequency deviates from the normal limits of the frequency to any frequency in the working frequency range.
Maximum permissible additional error caused by temperature variation from normal to any within the operating temperature for every 10° C - ±0,5% of full scale range.
Housing units - plastic.
The moving part is mounted on ammeters E514 banners.
Tension stretch marks - 0,75 N.
Reading device - drag pointer.
Sedation moving part - liquid.
Scale length - 113 mm.
Settling time moving part - 4.
Dimensions - 140Í195Í105 mm.
Weight - no more than 1,3 kg.
Operating conditions E514:
- Modifications to E514/1, E514/2, E514/3 - +10° C to +35° C;
- Modifications to E514/4, E514/5 - from -15° C to +40° C.
Relative humidity at +30° C:
- For modifications E514/1, E514/2, E514/3 - 80%;
- For modifications E514/4, E514/5 - 90%.
The degree of resistance to mechanical stress - ordinary.
Degree of protection against external magnetic influences - II category.
E514 devices used in laboratories of industrial enterprises, scientific research institutes, power grids, schools, etc.