E378 ammeter, voltmeter E378 (E 378, E-378, E378, E 378, E-378; E378; E 378; E 378, e378, e 378, e-378)
E378 ammeter, voltmeter E378 - panel meter electromagnetic system is designed to measure current and voltage in alternating current frequency of 50 Hz - 1000 Hz.
Accuracy class - 1.5.
Dimensions - 160×160×125mm.
Vibration, impact resistant, splash-proof.
Ammeter and voltmeter E378 used in the state metrological control and supervision.
Operating position - vertical. The nature of the scale E378 ammeters, voltmeters E378 - uneven.
The final value of the measuring range of ammeters E378 and voltmeters E378, frequency, method of inclusion, the limits of measurement filed in Table 1.
Ammeters E378 and voltmeters E378 allow basic measurement error does not exceed ± 1,5% of full scale value. For devices with overload scale of congestion basic error does not exceed ± 6% difference between the final values of the loading scale and range measurements.
Ammeters E378 and voltmeters E378 under the influence of various factors admit the errors in the measurements:
- Under the influence of external magnetic field strength of 400 A / m - ± 2,5%;
- In the event device 45 ° from vertical in any direction - not more than ± 1,5%;
- If the frequency deviates from the nominal ± 10% - less than ± 1,5%.
Changing E378 readings due to abnormal ambient temperature of 20 ° C (in the range of -40 º C to +50 ° C) does not exceed ± 0,8% - for Class 1.5 for every 10 degrees.
Ammeter E378 and voltmeter E378 suitable for use at temperatures from -50 º C to +60 º C. Relative humidity should be no more than 95% (at +35 º C).
E378 devices made in the body splash proof.
Positioning and mounting E378
Ammeters E378 and voltmeters E378 designed for flush mounting on vertical or horizontal panels (panels) made as of the magnetic and non-magnetic materials.
When installing the E378 need to adhere to the following rules:
- Installation of equipment should be made carefully, without distortions;
- Fastening ammeters E378 and voltmeters E378 panel must be rigid and not create additional stress;
- Ammeter E378 and voltmetr E378 the installation should be located away from sources of strong magnetic fields with a strength greater than 0.4 kA / m;
- Appliances intended for inclusion in the network with a voltage of more than 650V, mounted on insulators of reach to touch.
The manufacturer guarantees that the device specification requirements under normal use, storage, transportation and installation. Guaranteed shelf life ammeter E378 and voltmeter E378 - 6 months from date of manufacture. Guarantee period - 4 years from the date of commissioning the device.
Ammeter E378 and voltmeter E378 compliant, ensuring the safety of life, health, consumer and environmental protection.