Cymometer D506 (D 506, D-506)
Designed to measure the frequency in AC circuits.
Measuring range: 45Hz, 55Hz, 180Hz, 220Hz, 380Gts-480Gts, 450Hz, 550Hz, 900Gts-1100Gts, 1350Gts-1650Gts, 55Hz, 65Hz, 90Hz, 110Hz, 700Hz-900Gts, 135Gts-165Gts
Accuracy class 0.2
Purpose and Scope
Cymometer D506 is a portable laboratory instrument electrodynamic system with direct-reading, designed to measure the frequency in AC circuits.
It is produced according to technical specifications TU-P number OPP 073-54 and 533 are designed for operation at an ambient temperature of +10 to +35 ° C and a relative humidity of 80%.
D506, having high precision, widely used in laboratory practice.
Main technical characteristics
1. Cymometer D506 manufactured in ten variants, structurally identical, but differing internal parameters. The principal characteristics are given in Table them. 1.
2. Accuracy class 0.2 devices. The basic error of their normal temperature and the nominal frequency does not exceed 0.2% of the measured value.
3. Changing readings caused by changes in ambient temperature of 10 ° C from the normal in one way or another, does not exceed ± 0,2% of the measured value.
4. Changing the readings of voltage change of ± 10% of nominal shall not exceed ± 0,2% of this testimony.
5. Internal power consumption at nominal voltage of 12 islands.
6. Settling time the arrow is less than 4 seconds.
7. Operating position of the unit horizontally.
8. The strength of the insulation test voltage of 2 kV AC, 50 Hz.
9. Overall dimensions 240 x 325 x 200 mm.
10. Instrument weight 9 lbs.
Cymometer type D506 constructively arranged in buildings made of hard wood. Horizontal plastic bezel. Meter is an electro-lag-meter enclosed in double magnetic shield. Calming the moving magnetic.