Transformer 2.5VT LSH3.010.414 rotating (2.5 W, 2.5-BT, 2,5 bt, 2,5 LSH3.010.414, 2.5-BT LSH3.010.414, 2.5 W LSHZ.010.414, 2 5 bt, 2,5-bt)
Rotary transformers 2.5W intended for use in electro-mechanical computing devices, servo systems, as well as the primary sensor to digital converters.
Depending on the scheme and the inclusion mode (function) devices rotating transformer 2.5VT LSH3.010.414 divided into sine-cosine (Synchro), output voltage which is proportional to the sine (cosine) the angle of rotation of the rotor, the linear (LVT), the output voltage which varies linearly proportional to the angle of ± 60 ° and large-scale ( MW).
Technical characteristics of the instrument transformers 2.5VT LSH3.010.414 rotating:
The excitation voltage applied to the stator windings.
POWER COLLECTION rotor windings with the instrument transformer 2.5 VT by rotating slip rings (perhaps the reverse inclusion of the windings on nutrition and yield).
Operation - MW;
Power supply unit transformer 2.5 VT LSH3.010.414 rotating- 27V;
Input impedance of idling - 1600 ohms;
Instrument Transformer Turns Ratio rotating 2.5 VT LSH3.010.414 - 1.1;
Rotary transformers 2.5 W are divided into accuracy classes:
- Transformer 2.5VT LSH3.010.414 0.05 accuracy class (0,05 cl. T) has the characteristics:
- EMF quadrature coil - no more than 0.6%;
- Residual EDS - no more than 0.05%;
- Asymmetry of null positions of the rotor - ± 1 minute 40 seconds;
- Error display the sine function - ± 0,05%;
- The inequality of the coefficients of transformation - not more than 0.05%;
- Transformer 2.5VT LSH3.010.414 0.1 accuracy class (0.1 cl. T) has the characteristics:
- EMF quadrature coil - no more than 1.2%;
- Residual EDS - no more than 0.1%;
- Asymmetry of null positions of the rotor - ± 3 minutes 20 seconds;
- Error display the sine function - ± 0,1%;
- The inequality of the coefficients of transformation - not more than 0.1%;
- Transformer 2.5VT LSH3.010.414 0.2 accuracy class (0.2 cl. T) has the characteristics:
- Residual EDS - no more than 0.2%;
- Error display the sine function - ± 0,2%;
- Transformer 2.5VT LSH3.010.414 0.3 accuracy class (0.3 cl. T) has the characteristics:
- Residual EDS - no more than 0.3%;
- Error display the sine function - ± 0,3%;
Nominal frequency of the device - 400Hz;
Weight of the device rotating transformer 2.5VT LSH3.010.414 - no more than 0.12 kg;
Warranty life at speed up to 5ob/min - 6000 hours, including 1,000 hours at temperatures up to 373K (100 º C), the remaining 5,000 hours in normal conditions, or speed up 20ob/min - 1000 hours at temperatures up to 323K ( 50 º C);
The manufacturer guarantees the quality of the instrument transformer 2.5 VT LSH3.010.414 rotating the technical requirements specifications subject to user terms and conditions of storage, transportation, installation, operation, established specifications and operational documentation.