Selsyns, rotary transformers, electric motors >> transformers rotating (10VTM-, 2,5VT, 5BVT, BVT, VT-, SKT- and others) >> 2,5VT
Transformer rotating 2,5VT (2.5 VT, 2.5-VT, 2,5 bt, 2,5 bt, 2,5-bt, 2.5ВТ)
Rotary transformers 2.5W intended for use in electro-mechanical computing devices, servo systems, as well as the primary sensor to digital converters.
Depending on the scheme and the inclusion mode (function) devices rotating transformer 2,5VT divided by sine-cosine (Synchro), output voltage which is proportional to the sine (cosine) the angle of rotation of the rotor, and linear (LVT), the output voltage which varies linearly proportional to the angle of ± 60 °.
Technical characteristics of the instrument transformer 2,5VT spinning:
Devices transformer 2,5VT are spinning these varieties: 2,5VT LSH3.010.392, 2,5VT LSH3.010.393, 2,5VT LSH3.010.394, 2,5VT LSH3.010.395, 2,5VT LSH3.010.396, 2,5VT LSH3.010.397, 2,5VT LSH3.010.398, 2,5VT LSH3.010.399, 2,5VT LSH3.010.406, 2,5VT LSH3.010.407, 2,5VT LSH3.010.408, 2,5VT LSH3.010.409, 2,5VT LSH3.010.410, 2,5VT LSH3.010.411, 2,5VT LSH3.010.412, 2,5VT LSH3.010.413, 2,5VT LSH3.010.414 with the following characteristics:
The excitation voltage applied to the stator windings.
POWER COLLECTION rotor windings with the instrument transformer 2,5VT by rotating slip rings (perhaps the reverse inclusion of the windings on nutrition and yield).
Operation - Synchro, LVT;
Power supply unit transformer 2,5VT spinning - 12V-40V;
Input impedance idling - 200 ohms-4000 ft;
Instrument Transformer Turns Ratio rotating 2,5VT - 0,056-1,100;
Rotary transformers 2.5 W are divided into accuracy classes:
- Transformer 2,5VT Accuracy class 0.05 (0.05 kl. T) has the characteristics:
- EMF quadrature coil - no more than 0.6%;
- Residual EDS - no more than 0.05%;
- Asymmetry of null positions of the rotor - ± 1 minute 40 seconds;
- Error display the sine function - ± 0,05%;
- The inequality of the coefficients of transformation - not more than 0.05%;
- Transformer 2,5VT 0.1 accuracy class (0.1 cl. T) has the characteristics:
- EMF quadrature coil - no more than 1.2%;
- Residual EDS - no more than 0.1%;
- Asymmetry of null positions of the rotor - ± 3 minutes 20 seconds;
- Error display the sine function - ± 0,1%;
- The inequality of the coefficients of transformation - not more than 0.1%;
Rated frequency of the instrument transformer 2,5VT spinning - 400Hz;
Frequency Range - 400Hz to 4000Hz from;
Weight of the device rotating transformer 2,5VT watts - less than 0.12 kg;
Warranty life at speed up to 5ob/min - 6000 hours, including 1,000 hours at temperatures up to 373K (100 º C), the remaining 5,000 hours in normal conditions, or speed up 20ob/min - 1000 hours at temperatures up to 323K ( 50 º C);
The manufacturer guarantees the quality of the instrument transformer 2,5VT rotating the technical requirements specifications subject to user terms and conditions of storage, transportation, installation, operation, established specifications and operational documentation.
If you want to learn more about a specific type of instrument transformer 2,5VT rotating, see section 2,5VT.