Repair and calibration of measuring equipment
ZAPADPRIBOR for 20 years carries out repair and calibration of measuring equipment, while using modern equipment. Repair and calibration of instruments is carried out in two laboratories with a total of 24 employees.
All devices are subject to mandatory testing in the Technical Control Department, so the repair is performed quickly and efficiently. After repair, we provide a 1 year warranty on all repaired appliances.
Basic laboratory equipment used for pre-screening and calibration of devices:
- calibration facilities: UPPU-1M - 1 pc., U300 - 6 pcs., UPAV-2 - 2 pcs., U1134M - 2 pcs.;
- dc voltage calibrators: P320 - 5 pcs., P321 - 4 pcs., V1-12 - 2 pcs.;
- exemplary measures of electrical resistance, inductance and capacitance: R4085, R310, R321, R331, R4013-R4033, R5101- R5115, R596 and others, total more than 75 pcs.;
- radio measuring devices: V1-28, V7-46, G3-110, E7-21, S1-83, SVCh-74, F2-34, Ch3-63 and others, total more than 65 devices.
See photos presales devices:
Repair and calibration of measuring equipment in our company meets the basic conditions, namely the presence:
- certified test and process equipment, which is necessary to control the technical and metrological characteristics of devices;
- operational documentation for measuring instruments that are being repaired, repair documentation (if such has been developed by the manufacturer) and other.
The cost of repair depends on the type of measuring equipment and is carried out as soon as possible (5-10 days).