Repair and calibration of measuring equipment
ZAPADPRIBOR for 20 years carries out repair and calibration of measuring equipment, while using modern equipment. Repair and calibration of instruments is carried out in two laboratories with a total of 24 employees.
All devices are subject to mandatory testing in the Technical Control Department, so the repair is performed quickly and efficiently. Repair is carried out with a full restoration of instrument performance. After repair, we provide a 1 year warranty on all repaired appliances.
Complex domestic and import measuring instruments, equipment for laboratories and production, machine tools and other industrial equipment are subject to repair regardless of the year of manufacture:
- repair of ammeters of direct and alternating current;
- repair of universal, lamp, selective, digital and multimeter voltmeters;
- repair of electronic counting frequency meters, synthesizers and frequency standards;
- repair of universal, storage and special oscilloscopes;
- repair of signal, noise, pulse generators;
- repair of spectrum analyzers, noise;
- repair of attenuators;
- repair of installations for verification and calibration;
- repair of power supplies, voltage stabilizers;
- repair of calibrators and comparators of voltage, power;
- repair of measuring kits;
- repair of combined devices;
- repair of multimeters;
- repair of bridges of direct and alternating current, measures and stores of resistance, capacity, inductance;
- repair of potentiometers of direct and alternating current;
- repair of frequency converters;
- repair of meters for various purposes (meters of power, noise and vibration, voltage, quality factor, modulation, immitance, inductance, capacitance, resistance, frequency response, VSWR and others);
- repair of replaceable blocks to devices;
- repair of machines (turning, milling, drilling, grinding and others).
The cost of repair depends on the type of measuring equipment and is carried out as soon as possible (5-10 days).
Send your repair requests to email@example.com
+7 (495) 374-54-18
+38 (050) 370-91-94
Basic laboratory equipment used for pre-screening and calibration of devices:
- calibration facilities: UPPU-1M - 1 pc., U300 - 6 pcs., UPAV-2 - 2 pcs., U1134M - 2 pcs.;
- dc voltage calibrators: P320 - 5 pcs., P321 - 4 pcs., V1-12 - 2 pcs.;
- exemplary measures of electrical resistance, inductance and capacitance: R4085, R310, R321, R331, R4013-R4033, R5101- R5115, R596 and others, total more than 75 pcs.;
- radio measuring devices: V1-28, V7-46, G3-110, E7-21, S1-83, SVCh-74, F2-34, Ch3-63 and others, total more than 65 devices.
See photos presales devices:
Repair and calibration of measuring equipment in our company meets the basic conditions, namely the presence:
- certified test and process equipment, which is necessary to control the technical and metrological characteristics of devices;
- operational documentation for measuring instruments that are being repaired, repair documentation (if such has been developed by the manufacturer) and other.
Attention!!! Delivery of all instruments, which are listed on the site, is on the whole territory of the following countries: Russia, Ukraine, Belarus, Kazakhstan and other CIS countries.
According to Russia, there is an established system of delivery to cities: Moscow, St. Petersburg, Surgut, Nizhnevartovsk, Omsk, Perm, Ufa, Norilsk, Chelyabinsk, Novokuznetsk, Cherepovets, Almetyevsk, Volgograd, Lipetsk, Magnitogorsk, Togliatti, Kogalym Kstovo New Urengoy Nizhnekamsk, Nefteyugansk, Nizhny Tagil, Khanty-Mansiysk, Yekaterinburg, Samara, Kaliningrad, Nadym, Noyabrsk, Vyksa, Nizhny Novgorod, Kaluga, Novosibirsk, Rostov-on-Don, Upper Pyshma, Krasnoyarsk, Kazan, Naberezhnye Chelny, Murmansk, Vsevolozhsk Yaroslavl, Kemerovo, Ryazan, Saratov, Tula, Usinsk, Orenburg, Novotroitsk, Krasnodar, Ulyanovsk, Izhevsk, Irkutsk, Tyumen, Voronezh, Cheboksary, Neftekamsk, Novgorod, Tver, Astrakhan, Novomoskovsk, Tomsk, Prokopyevsk, Penza, Urai, Pervouralsk , Belgorod, Kursk, Taganrog, Vladimir, Neftegorsk, Kirov, Bryansk, Smolensk, Saransk, Ulan-Ude, Vladivostok, Vorkuta, Podolsk, Krasnogorsk, Novouralsk, Novorossiysk, Khabarovsk, Zheleznogorsk, Kostroma, Zelenogorsk, Tambov, Stavropol, Svetogorsk, Zhigulevsk , Arkhangelsk and other cities of the Russian Federation.
Ukraine has a well-established on the delivery system in the cities: Kiev, Kharkov, Dnepr (Dnepropetrovsk), Odessa, Donetsk, Lviv, Kiev, Nikolaev, Lugansk, Vinnitsa, Simferopol, Kherson, Poltava, Chernihiv, Cherkasy, Sumy, Zhytomyr, Kirovohrad, Khmelnytsky, Rivne, Chernivtsi, Ternopil, Ivano-Frankivsk, Lutsk, Uzhgorod and other cities of Ukraine.
On Belarus there organized system of delivery to cities: Minsk, Vitebsk, Mogilev, Gomel, Mozyr, Brest, Lida, Pinsk, Orsha, Polotsk, Grodno, Zhodino Molodechno and other cities of Belarus.
In Kazakhstan there is an established system of delivery to cities of Astana, Almaty, Ekibastuz, Pavlodar, Aktobe, Karaganda, Uralsk, Aktau, Atyrau, Arkalyk, Balkhash, Zhezkazgan Kokshetau Kostanai, Taraz, Shymkent, Kyzylorda, Lisakovsk, Shakhtinsk, Petropavlovsk, reader, Ore, Families, Taldykorgan, Temirtau, Ust-Kamenogorsk and other cities of Kazakhstan.Ongoing delivery of devices to such countries: Azerbaijan (Baku), Armenia (Yerevan), Kyrgyzstan (Bishkek), Moldova (Chisinau), Tajikistan (Dushanbe), Turkmenistan (Ashgabat), Uzbekistan (Tashkent), Lithuania (Vilnius), Latvia (Riga), Estonia (Tallinn), Georgia (Tbilisi).
Sometimes customers can enter our company name wrong - for example, zapadprybor, zapadprylad, zapadprіbor, zapadprilad, zahіdpribor, zahіdprіbor, zahidpribor, zahidprilad, zahidprіbor, zahidprybor, zahidprylad. That's right - Zapadpribor or zahіdprilad.
The company takes an active part in such procedures as electronic bidding, tender, auction.
If there is no site in the descriptive information you need on the device you can always turn to us for help. Our qualified managers will update for you on the technical characteristics of the device from its technical documentation: user manual, certificate, form, operating instructions, diagram. If necessary, we will take a photo of your device, or a device stand. You can leave feedback on the unit purchased from us, the meter, the device, indicator, or product. Your review for your approval will be published on the site without contact information.
Description of the instruments taken from the technical documentation or technical literature. Most pictures of products made directly by our experts prior to shipment of goods. In the description of the device provided the main technical characteristics of the instrument: nominal measuring range, accuracy class, scale, supply voltage, size (size), weight. If the site you see the discrepancy device name (model) specifications, photo or documents attached - let us know - you will get a useful gift with-selling device.
While the need to clarify the overall weight and size or the size of the individual meter you can in our service center. If you need our engineers will help you choose the most complete analog or a suitable replacement for the device you are interested. All counterparts and replacement will be tested in one of our laboratories with the full compliance to your requirements.
In the technical documentation for each device or product, information is provided on the list and amount of precious metals content. The documentation gives the exact weight in grams of precious metals: Au gold, palladium Pd, platinum Pt, silver Ag, tantalum Ta and other platinum group metals (PGM) per unit item. These precious metals are found in nature in very limited quantities and therefore have such a high price. On our website you can familiarize yourself with the technical characteristics of devices and obtain information on the content of precious metals in devices and radio components manufactured in the USSR. We draw your attention to the fact that often the actual content of precious metals differs by 10-25% from the reference one in a smaller direction! The price of precious metals will depend on their value and mass in grams.
All text and graphic information on the site is informative. The color, shade, material, geometric dimensions, weight, content, delivery set and other parameters of the goods presented on the site may vary depending on the batch of production and year of manufacture. Check with the sales department for more information.