Voltmeter VU-15 (VU15, VU 15; by-15; by15; by 15)
Voltmeter VU-15 - a device designed to measure DC voltage, affective values alternating sinusoidal voltage and resistance.
- As measured by the input terminals - 0.03 V - 1 kV;
- As measured by the voltage dividers DN-105 - 1 kV - 20 kV;
- As measured across the input terminals - 0.2 - 1 kV;
- When measuring probe - 0.2 V - 100 V;
- When measuring probe with voltage divider DN-106 - 0.1 kV - 1 kV;
3. resistance - 10 Ohm - 1GOm.
Power - AC 220V, 50Hz.
Power consumption - 25W.
Overall dimensions - 272 × 176 × 175 mm.
Weight - no more than 5.5 kg 9 kg (packed).
Voltmeter TA-15 can be used for field work, shop, and the laboratory conditions. To expand the limits of measurement are voltage dividers DN-105 and DN-106.
Voltmeters VU-15 has the following frequency range of the measured AC voltage:
1. measured via input terminals:
- on the range up to 100V - 20Hz - 1MHz;
- at the limits of 300V and 1 kV - 20 Hz - 5 kHz;
2. when measuring probe - 20Hz - 700MHz;
3. the measurement probe with voltage divider DN-106 - 5 kHz - 300 MHz.
Voltmeters VU-15 measurement allow the following error:
- When measuring DC voltage across the input terminals - ± 2,5%;
- When measured divider DN-105 - ± 4%;
- When measuring AC voltage across the input terminals - ± 2,5% (10V - 100V); ± 4% (3B - 1 kV);
- When measuring AC voltage probe - ± 2,5% (10V - 100V); ± 4% (1B - 3B);
- When measuring AC voltage divider probe with DN-106 - ± 6%.
The active input impedance voltmeter VU-15 is not less than:
- 15MOm - when measuring DC voltage up to 1000V;
- 350MOm-in measuring DC voltage from the voltage divider DN-105;
- 3MOm - when measuring AC voltage at a frequency of 1 kHz;
- 5MOm - when measuring AC juice at a frequency of 100 kHz;
- 100K - when measuring AC voltage at a frequency of about 100 kHz voltage divider DN-106.
Voltmeter VU-15 in the measurement of AC voltage is the input capacitance of the following values:
- 1.8 pF - when measuring probe;
- 4.0 pF - when measuring the voltage divider probe c DN-106;
- 10pF - when measured at the input terminals of the range 300V and 1kV;
- 30pF - as measured by the input terminals.
Voltmeter 15-slave operate normally after 15 minutes after the inclusion (in the humid conditions - 30 minutes) and retains its parameters during 24 hours of continuous operation. Mean time between failures voltmeter VU-15 is its less than 4000 hours.
Voltmeters VU-15 are designed for use in the following conditions:
- Ambient temperature - from -30 ° C to +50 ° C;
- Relative humidity: - 98% (at a temperature of +35 ° C);
- Atmospheric pressure - 720 mm Hg - 780mm Hg. Art.