Voltmeter V7-38 digital (V7 38, V738, b7-38, b7 38, b738)
Voltmeter V7-38 digital is designed to measure the main electrical variables: DC and AC current, resistance and amperage.
1) Power supply 220 ± 22V at 50 ± 0,5 Hz;
2) the relative humidity 80% at temperatures up to 298 K (+25 ° C);
3) Environment temperature: 263 K to 313 K (-10 to +40 ° C).
Normal operating conditions:
1) The voltage is 220 ± 4,4 V, frequency of 50 ± 0,5 Hz, harmonic content up to 5%;
2) the relative humidity of 65 ± 15 $;
3) The ambient temperature +20 ± 5 ° C (293 ± 5 K);
4) The atmospheric pressure ± 4 100 kPa (750 ± 30 mm Hg).
Voltmeter V7-38 digital provide measurement of voltage, current and resistance in normal conditions in accordance with the data presented in Table 1.
Voltmeter V7-38 digital srednevypryamlennoe measures the value of the alternating voltage, and is graduated in rms values.
where: Kr - THD;
Ux, Ix, Rx - reading device or nominal measures (for verification), voltage, resistance, current;
Un, In, Rn - the limits of voltage, resistance, current.
1. Total jack of the device allows for relatively ground contact voltage AC or DC power is not more than 500 V.
2. The limit of measurement of 0.2 V, k corresponds to the position of a comma in the first lamp on the left. In the limit of measurement 2, k corresponds to the decimal point in the second lamp on the left, etc. The limit of 20,000 ohms comma is not displayed.
3. Current measurement is carried out with the help of remote forestay.
4. DC voltage component when measuring AC voltage is allowed not more than 600 V.
The limit of additional error of measurement (change in reading) at ambient temperature changes from normal to the limits in the operating temperature range does not exceed the maximum permissible basic error for every 10 K.
The input resistance of the device voltmeter V7-38 digital:
1) for measuring DC voltage 10 ± 0,5 MW;
2) for measuring the AC voltage ± 0,05 1 MOhm.
Input capacitance is 100 pF. Input current for measuring DC voltage is less than 0.5 nA. Voltmeter V7-38 digital maintains its characteristics in the work environment without calibration for 12 months.
Electrical isolation of food chains instrument voltmeter V7-38 digital and general jack stands relative to ground contact for 1 minute without breakdown in the normal test voltage alternating current frequency of 50 Hz, the mean value of which is 1500 V.
The insulation resistance of these circuits in the device under normal conditions at least 20 megohms, at an elevated temperature of at least 5 megohms. The device provides its specifications after a setup time of 15 minutes.
Voltmeter V7-38 digital maintains its performance under its power from an AC voltage of 220 ± 22 V, 50 Hz ± 0,5 and harmonic content up to 5%.
The power consumed by the device from the network at the rated voltage does not exceed 10 VA.
The device allows continuous operation under the operating conditions for a time at least 24 hours while maintaining their performance. In this case, provided the normal patterns of STP, PPP, parts and components within the norms, standards and specifications for them.
Life more than 17000 hours. Overall dimensions, mm, no more than 245 instrument x86x 268; transport packaging x242x 359 462 Unit weight is 2 kg. Unit weight voltmeter V7-38 digital in transport packaging no more than 17 kg.