Electrical measuring instruments >> voltmeters
Millivoltmeter V3-13 (V3-13, V-3-13; v3-13; v 3-13; v-3-13)
Millivoltmeter V3-13 - tube device used to measure the effective value of the sinusoidal alternating voltages.
Measuring range: from 0.5 mV to 300V.
Frequency: 20Hz to 1MHz.
Dimensions of the device. 300 × 220 × 165mm.
Weight: about 6kg.
Millivoltmeters V3-13 are in the form of portable devices with a vertical front panel, which has the following elements:
- Handle the switch limits of measurement;
- Input jack;
- Grounding terminal;
- Switch on the network port - "NETWORK";
- The mains fuse;
- Indicator light;
- The measuring pointer instrument.
Instrument error V3-13, expressed as a percentage of the final value of the working end of the scale, does not exceed:
- ± 4% within 3mV - 1B in the frequency range of 20Hz - 1MHz;
- 44% to within 3V - 300V in the frequency range of 20Hz-20MHz;
- ± 6% for the range 3V - 300V, frequency range 20 kHz - 1 MHz.
Change readings caused by deviation from the ambient temperature 293 ± 5 ° K (+20 ± 5 ° C) to any temperature in the range of 263 to 313 ° K (-10 ° C to -40 ° C) does not exceed ± 3 % for every 10 ° change in temperature. Change readings caused by a deviation from the nominal supply voltage of ± 10% shall not exceed half of the basic error. Changes display B3-13 percent of full scale value, the measured voltage caused klirfaktorom to 20%, does not exceed half the value klirfaktora percentage.
Input impedance V3-13:
- 1000g at a frequency fi: 1.0 MW - at the limits 3mV - 1V, 1.6 MW - to within 3V - 300V;
- At a frequency of 1 mg q: 400Om.
Input capacity, not more:
- 25pF n and within 3mV - 1B;
- 15pF to within 3V - 300V.
MTBF of the device is 1400 hours. V3-13 is ready for use within 5 minutes after it starts.
Operating conditions V3-13
Millivoltmeters V3-13 for use in the following conditions:
- Ambient temperature from 263 ° K to 313 ° K;
- Atmospheric pressure: 750 ± 30 mm Hg. Art.;
- Relative air humidity up to 90% at +25 ° C;
- Power supply voltage 220V ± 10% 50 ± 0, 5 Hz, harmonic concubine to 5%;
- No mechanical vibration, powerful, fixed and variable magnetic fields and instantaneous voltage changes.