Device for checking voltmeters and calibrators V1-18
Also, this device can be called: V1 18, V118, b1-18, b1 18, b118.
V1-18 instrument for calibration of voltmeters and calibrators intended for verification and metrological studies of various instruments and devices DC autonomously and as part of automated systems.
DC voltage range - ± (1 nV - In 11.999999).
- DC voltage - ± (0,1 mV - 1000);
- Changes DC voltage - ± (0,1 mV - 1000 V) and ± (0,0001-99,9999%).
Accuracy - 0.001%.
Instruments for calibration of voltmeters and calibrators V1-18 provide output to an external recorder information three LSBs of the indicator, the mathematical treatment of the results of measurements, metrology and troubleshooting failures, automatic self-test instrument.
Limits of measurement instrument for checking V1-18:
- Using a voltmeter - 1 V, 10 V, 100 V, 1000 V;
- Mode calibrator - 10, 0.1 V (output "1:100").
Maximum sensitivity limit:
- Using a voltmeter - 0.1 mV, 1 mV, 10 mV and 100 mV;
- Mode calibrator - 1 mV, 0.01 mV.
- At the limit of measurement 10 - 10 10 ohms;
- At the limit of measurement 100 V - 10 6 Ohm;
- At the limit of measurement 1000 - July 10 ohms.
Input Current - 100 nA (10).
Output impedance (in playback mode voltages)
- For sub-band 10 - 0.0005 ohms;
- On subband 1:100 - 40 ohms.
Maximum permissible load current - 20 mA.
- While the filter - from 4 to 5 seconds;
- When the filter - from 4 to 10 seconds.
Settling time - no more than 1.5 seconds.
Setup time unit V1-18 - no more than 2 hours
Power consumption - 100 V • A.
Dimensions - 488x135x570 mm.
Mass calibration devices for V1-18 - 19 kg.
Photos: V1-18 (B1-18)