Made in: 2017.
Socket Cable SR-75-55FV (SR75-55FV; SR75 55FV).
Rosette SR-75-55FV designed to connect the two terminals of the same or different connection dimensions when their direct mechanical connection is not feasible or undesirable direct electrical connection.
Connector Type - socket.
Sequence number of development - 55.
Insulator material - Teflon.
Connection Type - bayonet.
Characteristic impedance - 75 ohms.
Operating voltage - 500V.
Frequency range - from 0 to 10 GHz.
The type designation SR-75-55FV:
- SR - RF connector;
- 75 - the value of the characteristic impedance (ohms);
- 55 - number of development;
- F - insulation (PTFE);
- In the - all-climate performance by GOST In 20.39.404-81.
SR-75-55FV - leaky straight connector with Teflon insulation. Product is a combination of two coaxial connectors, connected by short rigid coaxial line segment.
Dimensions - 27,5 × 43,5 mm.
- Contact materials - brass, plated with silver.
- Maximum operating frequency - 10000MGts.
- Operating voltage under normal conditions 750V (peak);
- Characteristic impedance - 75 ohms;
- Contact resistance - 0.01 ohms.
Rosette SR-75-55FV have the following meanings insulation resistance between the connector elements:
- Under normal circumstances - 1000MOm;
- At a temperature of 85 º C to 200 º C - 500MOm;
- At 98% humidity and a temperature of 40 º C - 100MOm.
For connector SR-75-55FV nominal operating voltage has the following values:
- Under normal conditions - 1kV (Vp) depending on the embodiment of the compound;
- Atmospheric pressure 5mm.rt.st. - 75V (Vp);
- Humidity of 98% (at a temperature of 40 º C) - 275V - 300V (Vp) depending on the connection options.
MTTF connector SR-75-55FV under different conditions of temperature filed in Table 1.
Cycle of mechanical operation, which on average can withstand socket - 750. To break up the contacts you need to make an effort of 0.5 kgf-2kgs. Reliability points: the minimum probability of failure of connector P 2 = 0.99 for 1000 hours at the reliability of R 36 = 0.9.
Lifetime SR-75-55FV - 7500 hours.
Operating conditions connector SR-75-55FV:
Operating temperature range - from -60 ° C to +155 ° C. Relative humidity - 98% at 40 ° C. Low atmospheric pressure - up to 5 mm Hg.
Vibration strength and stability of devices ranges in the frequency range 5 Hz - 7500Gts with the acceleration of 30g.
SR-75-55FV able to withstand:
- Single mechanical shocks with acceleration up to 500g;
- Multiple mechanical shocks with acceleration up to 35g;
- Linear loads up to 100g.
Connector griboustoychivy, resistant to sea fog, solar radiation.
Storage conditions of SR-75-55FV
Minimal storage time slots - 20 years. Can be stored in warehouse conditions in their original packaging at room temperature 5 º C-35 º C at a relative humidity of 85% - up to 11 years.
During this period be stored SR-75-55FV in the apparatus and the ISP in the field at an ambient temperature of -75 º C and +75 º C, a relative humidity of 98%, while protecting them from direct exposure to the sun radiation and rainfall for 3 or, under the same conditions as when finding them in a sealed moisture-proof equipment or for 5 years.