The transition SR-50-95FV (SR50-95FV; SR 50 95FV).
Daylight SR-50-95FV is designed to connect the two connectors have the same or different connection dimensions when their direct mechanical connection is not feasible or undesirable direct electrical connection. The device is used to connect the threaded manner radiofrequency paths.
Key specifications for the connector SR-50-95FV:
- The type of connector - the transition;
- Serial number of development - 95;
- Insulating material - fluorine;
- The type of connection - bayonet;
- Impedance - 50Om;
- Operating Voltage - 500V;
- Frequency range - from 0 to 10 GHz.
The type designation SR-50-95FV:
- SR - RF connector;
- 50 - the value of the characteristic impedance (ohms);
- 95 - number of development;
- F - insulation (PTFE);
- In the - all-climate performance by GOST In 20.39.404-81.
SR-50-95FV - leaky direct transition of the pin-pin, with teflon insulation. The device is a combination of two coaxial connectors are connected short rigid coaxial line segment.
Connector Dimensions - 32,5×36,2 mm.
Specifications transitions SR-50-95FV:
- Contact materials - brass, plated with silver.
- Maximum operating frequency - 10000MGts.
- Operating voltage under normal conditions 500V (peak);
- Impedance - 50Om;
- Contact resistance - 0.01 ohms.
The connectors have the following values of insulation resistance between the pin, jack and the connector body:
- Under normal circumstances - 1000MOm;
- At a temperature of 85 º C to 200 º C - 500MOm;
- At 98% humidity and a temperature of 40 º C - 100MOm.
The test voltage for the conversion of SR-50-95FV:
- Normal 950V (Vp);
- At atmospheric pressure 5mm.rt.st. - 250V (Vp);
- At 98% humidity and a temperature of 40 º C - 500 V (Vp).
Voltage standing wave ratio for the compounds of transition SR-50-95FV other connectors on the 3000MHz frequency range from 1.25 to 1.6 VSWR, depending on the combinations of joints.
Rated operating voltage connector has the following values:
- Under normal conditions - 250V-350V (Vp) depending on the embodiment of the compound;
- Atmospheric pressure 5mm.rt.st. - 50V (Vp);
- Humidity of 98% at temperature of 40 º C - 250V-350V (Vp) depending on the connection options.
MTTF connector SR-50-95FV under different conditions of temperature filed in Table 1.
Cycle of mechanical operation, which on average can survive the transition - 500. To break up the pin-socket contacts, the case-to-case you need to make an effort 0.5-2 kg. The reliability of the connector: the minimum probability of failure of connector P 2 = 0.99 for 1000 hours at the reliability of R 36 = 0.9.
Tightness transitions SR-50-95FV - when exposed to low atmospheric pressure to 10 -6 mm Hg., And high blood pressure - up to 3 atm. Electrical parameters of the connector SR-50-95FV, mechanical, climatic factors correspond to the requirements of GOST 20265-83.
Service life transitions - 5000 hours.
Operating conditions connector SR-50-95FV:
Operating temperature range - from -60 ° C to +155 ° C. Relative humidity - 98% at 40 ° C. Low atmospheric pressure - up to 5 mm Hg.
Vibration and vibration devices is in the range of 5-5000Hz frequency with acceleration 30g.
SR-50-95FV able to withstand:
- Single mechanical shocks with acceleration up to 500g;
- Multiple mechanical shocks with acceleration up to 150g;
- Linear loads up to 500g.
Connector griboustoychivy, resistant to sea fog, solar radiation.
Minimal storage time slots - 15 years. Can be stored in warehouse conditions in their original packaging at room temperature 5 º C-35 º C at a relative humidity of 85% - up to 11 years.
During this period be stored connectors in equipment and spare parts in the field at an ambient temperature of -50 º C and +50 º C, a relative humidity of 98%, while protecting them from direct exposure to the sun radiation and rainfall for 3 years or those same conditions when finding them inside a sealed or moisture-proof equipment for 5 years.