Measurer distance to a cable fault Shch4120 (Shch 4120, Shch-4120)
Shch4120 meter - a device used to determine the distance to a cable fault in the range of 0.14 km to 40k m
Measurement range - 0.14 km - 40km.
Power - AC 220V, 50Hz.
Power consumption - no more than 25 watts.
- Instrument - 375 × 180 × 340 mm;
- Connecting devices - 140 × 110 × 700 mm.
- Meter - 8.5 kg;
- Connecting devices - 3kg.
Shch4120 meter in measurement may allow the error, the value of the cat swarm does not exceed 30m. The total measurement error SCH4120 is given by:
Δ = ± 30 m ± 0,025 L x,
where - L x - measured by the distance to the breakdown (m).
Also measurers Shch4120 influenced by temperature changes in the measurements may allow an accuracy of 15 meters for every 10 ° C.
Voltage divider ratio of the connecting device of at least 55.
Shch4120 meters are designed to operate under the following conditions:
- The ambient air temperature - from -10 ° C to +40 ° C;
- Relative humidity up to 90% at +25 ° C.