Oscilloscope S1-147 (S1 147, S 1-147, S 1147, S-147-1; s1-147; s1 147; s 1-147; s 1147; s-1-147)
Oscilloscope S1-147 - Table analog device that provides a visual observation and measurement of the amplitude, timing parameters of electrical signals on a scale screen of a cathode-ray tube.
Number of Channels - 2.
Bandwidth - 70 MHz.
The maximum clock frequency - 100 MHz.
Sensitivity - 1mV/del.
Mode - XY.
Power consumption - 50W.
Overall dimensions - 410 × 300 × 130 mm.
Weight - 5.5 kg.
Switchable low-cut filter RF synchronization signal oscilloscopes which have S1-147 is able to deliver stable image signal under the influence of interference. Mode of X - Y allows you to explore the functional relationship between the two signals.
Oscilloscope S1-147 has the following options vertical deflection:
- Rise time - 5 ns (5mV/del - 5V/div) 30ns (1mV/del - 2mV/del);
- Coefficient of variation - 1mV/del - 5V/div;
- Input impedance - 1MOm/25pF.
Error of vertical deflection allowed by S1-147, sostavlyaet6
- ± 3% (1mV/del -5 V / div) 4
- ± 4% with 1:10 divider.
The maximum input voltage for S1-147is a vertical deflection - 50V (rms) or 250 (with a divider 1:10).
Oscilloscope S1-147 have the following parameters horizontal deflection:
- Sweep - 50ns/del - 0.2s/del (plus stretching × 10);
- Accuracy - ± 3%, ± 5% (in × 10 mode);
- Scan modes - Auto, Standby, single.
S1-147 has the following parameters synchronization
- Synchronization sources - Channel 1, Channel 2, the external, from the network;
- Internal clock - 10Hz - 100MHz;
- External Clock - 10Hz - 70MHz.
X input of the oscilloscope S1-147 has a bandwidth of 20 Hz to 3 MHz and the coefficient of variation 2V/del.
Oscilloscope S1-147 is powered via AC 220V, 50Hz, 220V/115V, 400 Hz.
Oscilloscope S1-147 are designed for use in ambient temperatures from -10 ° C to +40 ° C.