Oscillograph S1-131 (C1-131) (S-1-131; S 1-131; c1-131; c-1-131; c1-131)
Oscilloscope S1-131 (C1-131) - a device used for research (monitoring, recording, measuring) the amplitude and time parameters of the electric signal applied to its input.
Main technical characteristics of S1-131 (C1-131):
- Two channel 25MHz;
- Coefficient of variation 2mV/del - 10V/del;
- Scan rate 0.02 ms / div - 10s/del;
- 17.5 ns rise time;
- Timing Mode - Auto, Standby, the TV signal (line by line and frame);
- The frequency of the external clock 10Hz - 20MHz;
- The level of the external clock 0.2 V - 10 V;
- External Trigger 1MOm/40pF;
- Internal clock sources, external;
- Input Voltage 80V (with a divider in 1:10250);
- Power supply 220V ± 10%, 50Hz;
- Power consumption of 40W.
Oscilloscope S1-131 (C1-131) have a very simple operation, small size (243h133h309mm) and weight (4.5 kg). Devices S1-131 (C1-131) targeted for repair and diagnostics of various radio equipment, automation and computer technology.
Block diagram of S1-131 (C1-131) is shown in Figure 1.
Performance Characteristics S1-131 (C1-131)
- Bandwidth 0 - 25MHz (0 - 20 MHz);
- Coefficient of variation 2mV/del - 10V/del (1-2-5 step);
- Position error Kotkl. + 4% (+ 6% of the divider 1:10) in real time;
- HRP rise time ≤ 17,5 ns;
- Input impedance 1MOm/25pF;
- The maximum input voltage of 80V (250V with 1:10 divider).
Modes Vertical channel 1, channel 1 inverted, channel 2, channel 1 2, channels 1 and 2 are intermittently / turn (in real-time and / or read from memory)
Horizontal deflection devices oscilloscope S1-131 (C1-131):
- Sweep 0.02mks/del - 0.01s/del (1-2-5) in real time;
- Error of ± (4-6)%;
- Sources: Channel 1, Channel 2, the TV signal, the external;
- External clock 10Hz - 20MHz, 0.2V - 10V;
- Time delay allows the observation of the leading edge;
- The presence of XY in the band 20 Hz - 3 MHz;
- Coefficient of variation - 2mV/del - 10V/del (± 8%).
Operating conditions S1-131 (C1-131)
Ambient temperature for devices S1-131 (C1-131) - from -30 ° C to +50 ° C. Relative humidity up to 98% at +35 ° C.
Oscilloscope S1-131 (C1-131) operates normally after exposure (in the packing box) shock:
- Repeated action with acceleration up to 147m/s2 pulse duration from 5 ms to 10 ms;
- A single action with acceleration up to 735m/s2 and duration from 1ms to 10ms.
Oscilloscope S1-131 (C1-131) resistant to cyclical changes in ambient temperature from -50 ° C to +65 ° C.
Photos: S1-131 (C1-131)