Radiometric devices >> oscilloscopes (S1-, S7-, S8-, S9-, Ya40-, Ya4S-, Ya9S- and others) >> universal oscilloscope (S1-, Ya40-, Ya4S- and others)
Oscilloscope S1-122 Universal (S1122, S-1-122, S 1122, S1-122, S-1122, S 1122, S1 122, c1122, c-1-122, c 1122, c-1122, c 1122 , c1 122)
Oscilloscope S1-122 is a universal multifunctional device with variable structure, which uses a series of removable blocks.
Scheme and building constructive oscilloscopes provides full vzaimomenyaemost exchangeable units and allows the user based on the base unit C1-122 to create a variety of devices to functionality:
- Universal with a bandwidth of 100 MHz;
- Strobe with a bandwidth of up to 18 GHz;
- Digital sampling rate up to 40MHz and controlled by the CPC;
- Analyzers logic states of digital circuits at frequencies up to 100MHz.
Oscilloscope C1-122 universal use in computing, radar technology, communications engineering, experimental physics, biomedical, mechanical and vibration testing.
Technical characteristics of the devices Oscilloscope S1-122 universal:
- Four channel;
- The sign display on the CRT screen;
- Analysis of the logic states;
- Digital storage;
- 14 interchangeable blocks;
- Type of indicator - CRT 17LO7I;
- Work of the screen 100h120mm;
- Power supply - 220V ± 22V, 50Hz ± 0,5 Hz;
- Power Consumption - 150V ∙ A;
- Weight of the C1-122 - 17 kg.
Kits supply oscilloscope C1-122
Main technical characteristics of types of removable block devices Oscilloscope S1-122 universal:
The horizontal deflection
Replacement units for special purposes
Photos: S1-122 (c1-122)