Dual channel oscilloscope S1-116
Also, this device may be referred to: S1116, S1 116, c1-116, c1116, c1 116.
S1-116 dual channel oscilloscope is used to investigate the continuous and pulse shapes, including less frequent single signals and voltages in the range from 20 mV to 100 V and a duration of 8 ns to 1 s by measuring their amplitude and time parameters, or by visual inspection after photographing.
Scope: various objects sphere of defense, security and industry.
Oscilloscope channels - 2.
Effective screen - 80×100 mm.
The line width of each beam - not more than 0,8 mm.
Bandwidth - from 0 to 250 MHz.
Recording speed when photographing single signals - not less than 2000 km/s.
Coefficient of variation of channel S1-116 - 5 mV/div to 2 V/div (or series of numbers 1, 2, 5).
Error deflection factors:
- safe (in working conditions of use) - no more than ±3% (±5%);
- with external divider 1:10 (in the working conditions of application) - no more than ±4% (±5%).
The range of measured voltage oscilloscope - 20 mV to 20 V.
Beyond basic error voltage measurement:
- safe - no more than ±(2+5/n)%, where n - the size of the image;
- in working conditions of use - ±(2,5+10/n)%.
- direct access - no more than 1,5 ns;
- with external divider 1:10 - 1,8 ns.
Emission S1-116 - 10%.
- with direct input - no more 7 ns;
- with external divider 1:10 - no more than 10 ns.
Irregularity in the area to establish - not more than 5%.
Coefficient of isolation between channels:
- at a frequency of 100 MHz - 500;
- at a frequency of 250 MHz - 100.
Ratio range sweep oscilloscope (or series of numbers 1, 2, 5):
- norm - from 10 ns/div to 100 ms/div;
- to 10-fold stretching - from 10 ns/del to 20 ms/div.
Beyond basic error coefficients S1-116 sweep:
- safe (in working conditions of use) - no more than ±3% (no more than ±4%);
- with a banner (in the working conditions of use) - no more than 4+20/t% (no more than 6+20/t%),
where t - the duration of the sweep area.
Asynchrony scans - less than 1 mm; less than 2 mm.
Parameters input channel vertical deflection
When a high-impedance input:
- input impedance - 1±0,02 MOhm;
- input capacity - from 8 pF to 10 pF.
With low impedance input S1-116 input resistance - 50±1 Ohm.
When the robot with external divider 1:10:
- input impedance - 1±0,05 MOhm;
- input capacity - not more than 9 pF.
Measurement range multimeter oscilloscope S1-116
DC voltage - 200 mV, 2 V, 20 V, 200 V.
Power DC - 200 mA, 2 A.
Impedance - 200 Ohm, 2 kOhm, 20 kOhm, 200 kOhm, 2000 kOhm, 20 MOhm.
Limits of accuracy:
- DC - no more than ±(0,8+0,2 Upr/Ux)%;
- DC power - no more than ±(1,2+0,21 Jpr/Jx)%;
- resistance - no more than ±(0,8+0,2Rpr/Rx)%, where
Upr, Jpr, Rpr - measuring range; Ux, Jx, Rx - measured values of voltage, current, resistance.
The type of signal pulses S1-116 - meander.
Pulse repetition period - from 0,1 ms to 100 ms (or series of numbers 1, 2, 5).
- repetition period from 5 ms to 100 ms - 1,2±0,012 V;
- the repetition period of 0,1 ms to 2 ms - not less than 1 V.
Beyond basic error repetition period - no more than 0,1%.
Warm-up time - 5 min.
Time of continuous operation - not limited.
Dimensions - 525×382×232 mm.
Weight - no more than 17 kg.
Operating conditions S1-116:
Operating ambient temperature - from 5° C to 40° C.
Relative humidity at 25° C - 98%.
Mains voltage - 220±11, 220±22 V.
Frequency - 50±0,5 Hz and 60±0,6 Hz.
Power consumption oscilloscopes - not more than 105 V·A.
MTBF - not less than 4000 hours.
Life - 10 years.
Photos: S1-116 (C1-116)