Four-channel oscilloscope is a dual-beam S1-103
Also, this device may be referred to: S1103, S1 103, c1-103, c1103, c1 103.
S1-103 four-channel oscilloscope is a dual-beam shape is used for the investigation and measurement by visual observation and photographing of one to four and one-time periodic signals to be displayed in one or two time scales, the value of 0,2·10-3 V to 250 V and a duration of 0,4·10-6 s to 5 s, and for comparing the measure from two to four signals.
Application: for electric and radio measurements in various fields of science and technology from the research and test work in laboratory and industrial conditions.
Accuracy class - 2.
Amplifier channels oscilloscopes - 4 (2 per beam).
Generators scans - 2.
Effective screen - 120×100 mm.
Basic error - ±4%.
Maximum measured error rectangular pulses:
- amplitude - ±(5+(0,015·10-3 V/Ux)·100)%, where Ux - signal voltage in volts;
- duration - ±4%.
The line width of each beam - no more than 1 mm.
Observed pulses S1-103:
- duration of fronts - from 100 ns to 170 ns;
- repetition rate - not less than 1100 Hz.
Coefficient of variation of channels - from 0,05 mV/div to 20 V/div (steps accordingly series of numbers 1, 2, 5).
The maximum amplitude of the signals:
- direct access - 80 V;
- external divider 1:10 - 250 V.
- at a rate of deviation of 0,5 mV/div (direct input and external divider transmission factor 1:10) - not more than 35 ns;
- when working with external divider with 1:1 gear ratio - no more than 70 ns;
- i the coefficient of variation of 0,05 mV/div, 0,1 mV/div, 0,2 mV/div - no more than 350 ns;
- switch in the on position THE BAND from 0 kHz to 100 kHz - not more than 3,5 ms.
Emissions and uneven S1-103:
- with direct input - no more than ±5%;
- coefficient of variation at 5 V/div to 20 V/div (working conditions of application) - not more than 10%.
- at a rate of deviation of 0,5 mV/div (direct input and external divider transmission factor 1:10) - not more than 150 ns;
- when working with external divider with 1:1 gear ratio - less than 300 ns;
- if the coefficient of variation of 0,05 mV/div, 0,1 mV/div, 0,2 mV/div - less than 1 ms;
- switch in the on position THE BAND from 0 kHz to 100 kHz - no more than 10 ms.
Uneven tops - no more than 2%.
Recession tops for 1 ms with the entrances closed - no more than 5%.
The drift of convergence at the screen S1-103:
- long-term drift (after 1 hour warm-up) - not more than 0,4 mV;
- short-term drift (with a coefficient of deviation of 0,05 mV/div) - no more than 50 mV.
Offset ray oscilloscope:
- when the voltage supply by 10% (15 min) - not more than 0,2 mV;
- at an input current to a load of 50±5 Ohm at a rate of deviation of 0,05 mV/div (when switching deflection factors) - no more than one business.
Deviations in the coefficient of variation of 0,05 mV/div:
- bandwidth from 0 MHz to 1 MHz - 0,05 mV;
- bandwidth from 0 kHz to 100 kHz - 0,02 mV.
Input resistance vertical deflection channels:
- with direct input - 1±0,03 MOhm;
- with external divider transfer coefficient at 1:10 - 10+0,5 MOhm;
- with external divider at 1:1 ratio transmission - 1±0,03 MOhm.
Capacity channel inputs vertical deflection:
- with direct input - 60±6 pF;
- with external divider transfer coefficient at 1:10 - no more than 20 pF;
- with external divider at 1:1 ratio transmission - 100±10 pF.
The total value of DC and AC voltages with the entrances closed - not less than 80 V.
Coefficient of isolation between amplifier channels S1-103:
- from 0 MHz to 3,3 MHz - not less than 10000;
- from 3,3 MHz to 10 MHz - not less than 5000.
The phase difference between the channels of the vertical and horizontal deflection device oscilloscopes in the frequency band from 0 kHz to 20 kHz - less than 3°.
Common mode rejection ratio signals - at least 500.
Common mode voltage - 0,5 V
Coefficient isolation between switched channels in a range from 0 MHz to 3,3 MHz - not less than 40.
The coefficients A and B scans
- norm - steps from 0,1 ms/div to 0,5 s/div (or series of numbers 1, 2, 5);
- with external power capacitors - to 5 s/div (or series of numbers 1, 2, 5).
The presence of a single stretch 5 sweeps.
- from 0,1 ms/div to 0,5 s/div - no more than 4%;
- from 40 ns/div - not more than 10%;
- when using a bank of capacitors - no more than 5%.
The error in the operating conditions of use:
- from 0,1 ms/div to 0,5 s/div - not more than 6%;
- with coefficients of scans 1 s/div, 2 s/div, 5 s/div - not more than 7%.
B sweep delay with respect to the A sweep - from 1 ms to 50 ms.
Instability delay (from 3 ms to 50 ms) - not more than 1%.
Asynchrony scans rays I and II S1-103 - not more than 0,2 cases.
Bandwidth tract - 0 MHz to 1 MHz.
Frequency range S1-103 with the coefficient of variation of 0,5 mV/div - from 20 Hz to 10 MHz.
Minimum levels - no more than (0,8+0,15·10-3 V/K) cases where
K - coefficient of variation:
- in the frequency range from 20 Hz to 2 MHz, the coefficient of variation of 0,5 mV/div;
- in the frequency range from 20 Hz to 1 MHz, with the coefficient of variation of 0,1 mV/div;
- in the frequency range from 20 Hz to 100 kHz, while the coefficient of variation of 0,05 mV/div and restriction bands from 0 kHz to 100 kHz.
The lower limit of the frequency range at the gated entrance sync - no more than 200 Hz.
Maximum levels of synchronization of the oscilloscope - at least 8 cases.
Instability sync - no more than 8 ns.
Moving image signal horizontally due to deviations - no more than (0,05·10-3 V/K) cases where
K - coefficient of variation.
External synchronization S1-103
Frequency harmonic voltages:
- an open synchronization input - from 20 Hz to 10 MHz;
- closed sync input - from 200 Hz to 10 MHz.
Duration of pulse signals - from 100 ns.
Amplitude of the signal oscilloscopes:
- minimum - not more than 0,5;
- max - not less than 10.
Instability synchronization S1-103 - less than 15 ns.
Synchronization input scans A and B:
- input resistance - not less than 100 Ohm;
- input capacity - not more than 60 pF.
Pulse shape - rectangular.
The magnitude of the calibration signals S1-103 - 6V, 0,6V, 60 mV, 6 mV.
Error voltage calibrator oscilloscope:
- normal conditions - no more than ±1%;
- working conditions for the application, with a load of not less than 0,5 MOhm - ±1,5%.
Brightness modulation rays positive signal:
- the amplitude of - from 10 mV to 10 V;
- frequency range - from 0 kHz to 100 kHz.
Insulation strength of the mains power supply - 1,5 kV.
The insulation resistance between the circuit and the mains protective earth terminal:
- normal conditions - not less than 20 MOhm;
- fever - not less than 5 MOhm;
- after 2 days after the exposure chamber with a relative humidity (at a temperature of 30º C) from 91% to 95% - less than 2 MOhm;
- after 4 days after exposure in a chamber with a relative humidity of 95% (at 30º C) - 1 MOhm.
The resistance value of S1-103 - less than 0,5 Ohm.
Modes scans - autooscillation, waiting, single.
Time samoprogreva oscilloscopes - 15 min.
Dimensions - 541×200×304 mm.
Weight - no more than 17 kg.
Operating conditions S1-103:
- operating - from 5° C to 40° C (278 K to 313 K);
- limit - from -50° C to +60° C (223 K to 333 K).
Relative humidity at 30° C (303 K) - 95%.
Mains voltage - 220±22 V.
Frequency - 50±0,5 Hz and 60±0,6 Hz.
Harmonic S1-103 - 5%.
Power consumption - no more than 130·A.
Continuous operation oscilloscopes - 8 hours.
Voltage industrial radio:
- from 0,15 MHz to 0,5 MHz - no more than 80 dB;
- from 0,5 MHz to 2,5 MHz - 74 dB;
- from 2,5 MHz to 30 MHz - 66 dB.
RFI field strength:
- from 0,15 MHz to 0,5 MHz - no more than 60 dB;
- from 0,5 MHz to 2,5 MHz - no more than 54 dB;
- from 2,5 MHz to 300 MHz - no more than 46 dB.
MTBF device S1-103 - not less than 1000 hours.
Average life - 10 years.
Average life - 10000 hours.
Shelf life - 10 years.
Photos: S1-103 (C1-103)