Mobile (low profile) universal tester RHCM
RHCM mobile (low profile) universal tester is designed to measure all the parameters of the braking system of all types of vehicles with axle load up to 18 tons of all trucks, buses, vans, tractors, trailers, cars, motorcycles, and vehicles with a full actuator.
Advantages of the stand:
- Working independently or as an element of technical control (for possible inclusion in a future integrated diagnostic line);
- Carefully protected by corrosion-resistant coating (zinc primer);
- Surface coating rollers extremely wear-resistant and safe for tires;
- Design adapted for vehicles with very low suspension;
- The software is available in different language versions and fully meets the requirements for inspection.
Brake stands RHCM fully certified and approved and made in the state register SIT:
Maximum axle load - 18 t.
Brake Power Range - from 0 kN to 60 kN.
Braking force measurement error - ± 3%.
Press the brake pedal - from 0 N to 1000 N.
Measurement error effort on the brake pedal - ± 3%.
Pressure of compressed air - from 0 MPa to 1 MPa.
Deviation of compressed air - ± 3%.
Weight measurement error - ± 3%.
Brake system reaction time - from 0 seconds to 2 seconds.
Error in determining the brake system response time - ± 0,01 seconds.
The basic package includes a brake tester RHCM:
- Control unit with a tablet and a printer;
- Pressure sensor on the brake pedal BSM-100;
- Weighing System - 8 sensors;
- Naezdnye aluminum ramp - 4 pcs. (Zoom - 2 pcs. Descent - 2 pcs.).
- Sensor measuring the pressure in the air brake system;
- Software for checking wheel drive vehicles;
- Additional element extending ramp (length 1250 mm);
- Vehicle kit allowing freely rearrange equipment (lift wheels + shipping);
- Hydraulic tester backlash suspension vehicles with an axle load of 18 tons - SZ-18;
- Pad to test motorcycles and ATVs - NM 2000;
Photos: Brake tester RHCM UNIMETAL