Measuring device near-field intensity NFM1 (NFM-1, NFM 1, PNP1, PNP-1, PNP 1)
Measuring device near-field intensity NFM1 designed to:
- Measurement of high-power broadband high-frequency electric fields in the workplace industrial high-frequency installations (inductive and capacitive heating) and Communications (mobile and fixed radio transmitting system);
- Monitoring compliance with limit values specified in the standards for the health and household care products.
Further scope of the instrument measuring device near-field intensity NFM1:
- Verification of the effectiveness of screening devices;
- Determining the location of field sources and stray fields;
- Measurement of the magnetic component of RF fields with a magnetic probe;
- Measurement of the electric field which has a frequency of 50 Hz;
- The use of specific probes for measuring the effective fields of industrial and medical high-frequency systems.
Technical characteristics of the instrument gauges near-field intensity NFM1:
- Probe 1 (probe E) - 60kGts-350MHz, 50Hz;
- Probe 2 (probe H) - 100 kHz-10 MHz;
Measurement ranges instrument gauge intensity near field NFM-1:
- Probe 1 (probe E) - 2V/M-1500V/m, 0V/m-40kV/m (fields 50Hz) FSV - 10 V / m, 30 V / m, 100 V / m 300 V / m, 1500 V / m;
- Probe 2 (probe H) - 1A/m-10A/m;
Measurement error instrument gauge intensity near field NFM1 - ± 20%;
Settling time moving part - 1s;
Power - 1 battery 9V type 6F22 or nickel-cadmium battery;
Ambient temperature - from -10 º C to +40 º C;
Overall dimensions measuring device near-field intensity NFM-1 - 86h55h165mm.
- General - 2kg;
- The indicator part - 0.8 kg;
The manufacturer guarantees that the quality of the instrument measuring device near-field intensity NFM1 technical requirements specifications provided the customer terms and conditions of storage, transportation, installation, operation, and its specified operational documentation.