Equipment for maintenance checkup >> - the list of equipment for vehicle inspection >> equipment for inspection and auto service of the plant "GARO" >> technical control LTK
The line of technical control LTK-4P-SP-11
Also, this device can be called: LTK-4 P-SP11, SP11 LTK-4P, 4P LTK SP 11, LTK4P-SP11, LTK4PSP11, LTK4P SP11.
The line of technical control LTK-4P-SP-11 is designed to control the technical condition of cars with an axle load of up to 3 tons in a government inspection, and can be used for repairs.
LTK-4P-SP-11 is equipped with a suspension tester FWT 2010 and tester disposal firm SSP 2500 CARTEC (Italy).
Skin and LTK-4P-SP-11
a) when checking the brake system:
- Brake system reaction time;
- Total surface braking force;
- The coefficient of uneven braking forces wheels on one axle;
- Factor of compatibility links trains;
- Asynchronous time delay brake actuator units train;
- Specific braking force;
- The relative difference between the axis of the wheels brake force;
b) when checking the health of steering:
- The total clearance;
c) when checking the external lights:
- Cut-off angles and light intensity headlights and driving lights, fog lights;
g) when checking serviceability of wheels and tires:
- Tire wear;
e) when checking the engine and its systems:
- CO, CH, CO 2 and O 2 gas cylinder petrol and ATS;
- Opacity of the diesel engine;
e) when checking the vehicle for any other:
- Transparency of glass;
g) in case additional inspections PBX:
- Withdrawal of the wheel;
- The quality of the suspension.
Specifications lines engineering controls:
1. Characteristics of the vehicle is:
- Maximum axle load - 3000 kg;
- The diameter of the wheels (on the bus) - 520-790 mm;
- Axles - no more than 10.
2. The inner / outer ends of the roller brake tester - 800/2200 mm.
3. Voltage three-phase alternating current - 380 V.
4. The frequency of the three-phase AC - 50 Hz.
5. The installed capacity of electric - 8 kW.
- Net - no more than 900 kg;
- Gross - no more than 1100 kg.
7. Measuring ranges:
- The brake force to one wheel - from 1 kN to 10 kN;
- Force exerted on the control - from 300 N to 1000 N;
- Weight - from 90 kg to 3000 kg;
- Steering wheel angle - from 0 degrees. to 55 deg.
- The angle of inclination of the cut - from 0 to 140 ang ang
- Intensity of external light devices - from 1 to 100 cd 000 cd;
- Hydrocarbons - from 0,000,000 - ¹ to 3 000 000 000 - ¹;
- Carbon monoxide - 0 ob.d. ob.d.% to 7.00%;
- The carbon dioxide content - from about 0.% To 16% vol.
- Oxygen - ob.d. from 0% to 21% ob.d.;
- Smoke - from 0% to 99.9%;
- Transmittance glass - from 45% to 99%;
- Sound pressure level (noise) - from 30 dB to 130 dB.
8. Warm-up time line - no more than 15 minutes.
9. Continuous operation of the line - at least 8 hours
10. Average lifetime technical control LTK-4P-SP-11 - at least 8 years.
The composition of LTK-4P-SP-11 includes:
- Stand STS-4-SP-12P, including:
- Rack instrument;
- A case of force;
- Thrust block devices;
- The frame foundation;
- Slip tester;
- Suspension Tester;
- Software LTK SIPA;
- A set of wireless BSC-04;
- Gas analyzer AUG-4-0.01;
- Smoke meter AUG-1D-4.01;
- Testing device headlights defense;
- Ljuftomer ISL MK-401;
- A measure of light transmission glass IRS-1;
- Stopwatch SDRN-26-2-000;
- Calipers ShTs-1-150-0, 1;
- Tire pressure gauge MD-214;
- Front dash SP-3;
- Rack instrument of SP-4;
- Lift car model P178;
- The technical documentation.
Optional user being delivered Components, a set of tools for checking the brake tester, additional post LTC and video recording systems.
Presentation line LTK-4P-SP-11 on display
The principle of operation of the line LTK-4P-SP-11 is a logical collection and processing of the measurement devices that are part of the line, as well as visual control of the vehicle. The results are transmitted to a PC via a wireless connection or a technical expert shall be made by hand. They are displayed on the monitor and may be printed at any point in the printer.
Software LTK GARO
Selection of equipment placement plan is dependent on the presence or absence of a pit and a lift in the room where the line will be located:
- Without a pit and lift in accordance with Figure 1:
The air temperature - from +10 ° C to +35 ° C.
Relative humidity at 25 ° C - up to 80%.
Atmospheric pressure - from 86 kPa to 106 kPa (650-800 mm Hg)
On the line are guaranteed 12 months from the date of commissioning, but not more than 14 months from the date of sale. The equipment is certified and entered into the State Register of measuring instruments. Technical documentation accompanying the lines contains a complete description of the operation and maintenance of the line.
Photos for the line technical control LTK-4P-SP-11