Laboratory equipment >> test equipment
Test press IP-250M (IP250M; IP 250M, IP-250-M, IP-250 M, IP250 M, IP250-M, IP-250 M, IP 250 M)
Test press IP-250M - the product manual that is used to test the compressive and flexural strength of building materials - concrete, asphalt, cement, refractories, etc.
The highest rated load 250kN.
The maximum height of the workspace - 350mm.
The width of the workspace - 310mm.
The size of the support plates - 280 × 280 mm.
- Testing machine - 1160 × 605 × 1620mm;
- Packaging - 1300 × 750 × 1400mm.
- Products - 600kg;
- Product packaging - 690kg.
Advantages presses IP-250M
The use of test presses type IP-250M minimizes the required number of units of laboratory test equipment.
Also in the use of presses of this type has the following advantages:
- One measuring range, to simplify operation of the product;
- Press IP-250M compared to other similar products have a higher resolution measurements of the load;
- Indication of the measured value of the force, the loading rate and the maximum load is in absolute units on the digital display;
- The operator can fix the values of the load at any given time;
- Stability and repeatability of the measurements provided by built-in digital filter and a linearizer;
- Press IP-250M has the ability to set load threshold for tripping press.
Press IP-250M allow the maximum stroke of the working cylinder 100mm. The highest rate of movement of the piston of the working cylinder weight is 130mm/min.
Press IP-250M measurement allows the following error:
- When measuring the load - ± 1%;
- While maintaining the speed of loading - ± 20%.
The unit price of the least significant digit siloizmeritelej - 0.01 kN. Range of loading rates of 0.25 kN / s - 25kN / s.
Press IP-250M uses mains voltage 380V and frequency of 50Hz. Power consumption of the device IP-250M is not more than 1.5 kW.