Laboratory equipment >> test equipment
Test press IP-1000M (IP1000M; IP 1000M, IP-M-1000, IP-1000 M,IP1000 M, IP1000-M, IP 1000 M, IP 1000 M)
Test press IP-1000M - the product manual that is used to test the compressive and flexural strength of building materials - concrete, asphalt, cement, refractories, etc.
The highest rated load 1000kN.
The maximum height of the workspace - 500mm.
The width of the workspace - 390mm.
The size of the support plates - 320 × 320 mm.
- Testing machine - 1500 × 720 × 1860mm;
- Packaging - 1850 × 1000 × 900mm, 900 × 950 × 1600mm.
- Products - 1600kg;
- Product packaging - 1900kg.
Advantages presses IP-1000M
The use of test presses type IP-1000M minimizes the required number of units of laboratory test equipment.
Also in the use of presses of this type has the following advantages:
- One measuring range, to simplify operation of the product;
- Press IP-1000M compared to other similar products have a higher resolution measurements of the load;
- Indication of the measured value of the force, the loading rate and the maximum load is in absolute units on the digital display;
- The operator can fix the values of the load at any given time;
- Stability and repeatability of the measurements provided by built-in digital filter and a linearizer;
- Press IP-1000M has the ability to set load threshold for tripping press.
Press IP-1000M allow the maximum stroke of the working cylinder 150mm. The highest rate of movement of the piston of the working cylinder weight is 1100mm/min.
Press IP-1000M measurement allows the following error:
- When measuring the load - ± 1%;
- While maintaining the speed of loading - ± 20%.
The unit price of the least significant digit siloizmeritelej - 0.1 kN. Range of loading rates of 1 kN / s - 100kN / s.
Press IP-1000M uses mains voltage 380V and frequency of 50Hz. Power consumption of the device IP-1000M is not more than 2.0 kW.