Frequency counter chronometer F5080
Also, this device can be called: F 5080, F-5080.
F5080 frequency counter-chronometer designed to measure the frequency and period of oscillations, pulse duration, time intervals, as well as for use as a frequency divider and oscillator frequency model.
Frequency counter measures:
- The frequency of electric oscillations in the range from 0.1 Hz to 1.5 MHz;
- Periods of oscillations in the frequency range from 0.1 Hz to 1 MHz;
- The number of electrical impulses from 1 to 9999999;
- Duration of the positive and negative pulses in the range from 10 ms to 10 7 ms;
- The time intervals ranging from 10 ms to 10 5 s;
- Ratio of the frequencies in the range from 1:1 to 1.5 × 10 5: 1 for input frequencies from 10 Hz to 1.5 MHz, applied to the "LOG I." and from 10 Hz to 1 MHz, applied to the "INPUT II . "
Structurally frequency counter-chronometers F5080 consists of three main units: the frame with the front panel, power supply, crystal oscillator block.
Provides outputs pulse signals of positive polarity following frequencies: 10 -2 Hz -1 10 Hz, 1 Hz, 10 Hz, 10 2 Hz; 103Hz; 104 Hz, 5·104 Hz, 105 Hz, 106 Hz .
The value of the signal amplitude at the load 10 kohm - at least 5 V.
Time measurement by measuring the frequency - 10 -2 s, 10 -1, 1, 10, 10 2.
Chronometer measuring the length of one or an average length of 10, 102, 103, 104 slots.
Resolution F5080 frequency pulses with a duration of 0.5 ms read - 1 microsecond.
There are three control modes: auto, manual and remote.
It is possible to operate in all modes to an external reference oscillator with a frequency of 1 MHz and a voltage of 1 V to 30 V.
Input operating range chronometer:
- Frequency values measured with the sinusoidal signals at frequencies from 10 Hz to 1.5 MHz and the amplifier using an alternating current - from 0.1 to 100 V eff.;
- Frequency values measured with the sinusoidal signals at frequencies from 0.1 to 10 Hz and 4 kHz using a DC amplifier;
- When measured frequency values of pulse signals - not less than 1 ampl. throughout the entire range;
- In measuring the period when the input sinusoidal signal - from 1 to 100 V eff.;
- In measuring the period of pulse signals - from 1 to 100 V VSS.;
- In measuring the number of pulses and pulse duration - 1 V to 100 V VSS.;
- When measuring time intervals and control channels with the remote control - from 5 V to 50 V VSS.;
- When using an external reference oscillator 1 MHz - 1 V to 30 V rms.;
- When measuring the frequency ratio (LOG II) - amplitude sinusoidal signals of 1 V to 100 V rms. pulse or positive polarity, the duty ratio> 2, and an amplitude of 1 V to 100 V VSS.
Warm-up time thermostat internal crystal oscillator - no more than 1 hour
Warm-up time rest of the circuit of frequency - no more than 5 minutes.
Time of continuous operation - 24 hours
Frequency counter F5080 has six coaxial inputs:
- INPUT I used when measuring frequency, period pulse duration, number of electrical impulses and frequency ratio for connecting to the highest frequency;
- EXIT II used when measuring the ratio of the frequencies for connecting a lower frequency;
- Three inputs "START", "STOP", "RESET" is used in the measurement of time intervals and the remote control;
- Input "reference generator" is used when an external reference oscillator.
Input resistance and capacitance of each of the six channels:
When using a cable input capacitance frequency increase by 60-100 pF.
A counter can be used as a frequency divider with a division factor of 10, 10, 2, March 10, April 10 at an input voltage of 1 V to 100 V rms. in the frequency range from 10 Hz to 1 MHz.
F5080 chronometers have a memory register.
Power consumption - 50 watts.
Lower value MTBF - 1250 hrs
Dimensions - 405h355h180 mm.
Weight - 10 kg.
Operating conditions of devices chronometers F5080:
Ambient temperature - +10 ° C to +35 ° C.
Relative humidity at +20 ° C - up to 80%.
Mains voltage - 220 ± 22 V.
Supply frequency - 50 Hz ± 0,5.