Equipment for State Motor Vehicle Inspectorate >> automated checkpoints
BARER-200.01 blocker - a device for use in car parks, in garages arrays at the facility's entrance to restrict vehicle access.
Energy absorption - 2000kDzh.
The travel time from the neutral position to the service - less than 5 seconds.
- In the "Open" - 7700 × 4400 × 1000mm;
- In the "Closed" - 7700 × 4400 × 1200mm;
- Remote control - 125 × 202 × 90mm;
- Front controls - 600 × 220 × 710 mm.
- Locking of less than 1.6 m;
- Remote control - no more than 2.5 kg;
- From Toyko control - no more than 43kg.
The principle of action BARER-200.01
Restricting Access Barers 200.01-produced by:
- Limiting the rate of passage through the PBX checkpoint in the open position as a passive obstacles - "sleeping policemen";
- Obstacles movement PBX by damaging suspension;
- ATS arrest in the closed position.
BARER-blockers 200.01 raised from the standby position in working with over 5.5-5c. Lowering time of duty in the neutral position of 1.5 to 2 c.
For BARER-200.01 passage width is 3.5 m - 20 m. The height of the barrier sheet in the open position - 100mm. The height of the barrier shield Barer-closed 200.01 - 1200mm.
To lock 200.01 BARRIER-supply voltage must be 220. In this case, the product power consumption of 3kW.
Barers-200.01 is designed to run on the following operating conditions:
- Ambient temperature - from -45 ° C to +45 ° C;
- Relative humidity of the ambient air at a temperature of (20 ± 5) ° C - (60 ± 15)%;
- Atmospheric pressure - (101,3 ± 4) kPa.