Transformer 2.5BWT-C LSH3.010.518-02 rotating (2.5 BVTS, 2.5-BWT-C, 2.5 C BVT, BVT with 2.5, 2.5, BWT-C and 2,5-BWT-S LSH3.010.518-02, 2.5, BWT LSH3.010.518 C-02, 2.5, BWT LSH3.010.518 C-02, 2.5, BWT-From LSH3.010.518-02, 2.5, BWT-From LSHZ.010.518-02)
Rotary transformers 2.5 BWT-S are designed to work in electro-mechanical computing devices, servo systems, as well as the primary sensor to digital converters.
Depending on the scheme and the inclusion mode (function) devices rotating transformer 2.5BWT-C LSH3.010.518-02 can be:
- Sine-cosine (Synchro), output voltage which is proportional to the sine (cosine) the angle of rotation of the rotor;
- Linear (LVT), the output voltage which varies linearly - in proportion to the angle of rotation of the rotor within ± 60 °;
- Sensors in transformer for remote transmission (TPD-H);
- Receivers in a transformer for remote transmission (TPD-P);
- Differential transformer sensors in remote transmission (TPD-DD).
Transformers 2.5 BVT can operate in other modes, such as a converter of coordinates (2.5 BVT-2), the phase shifter with a pulsed field (2.5 BWT-C), the phase shifter with a rotating field (2.5 BVT-2 or 2 5BVT-C), etc.
Technical characteristics of the instrument transformers 2.5BWT-C LSH3.010.518-02 rotating:
The excitation voltage applied to the stator windings.
POWER COLLECTION rotor windings with the instrument transformer 2.5BWT-C LSH3.010.518-02 rotating slip rings (perhaps the reverse inclusion of the windings on nutrition and yield).
Operation - Synchro;
Power supply unit transformer 2.5BWT-C LSH3.010.518-02 rotating - 12V;
Input impedance idling - 200 ohms ± 60 ohms;
Instrument Transformer Turns Ratio rotating 2.5BWT-C LSH3.010.518-02 - 0,56 ± 0,056;
Rotary transformers 2.5 BWT-C are divided into accuracy classes:
- Transformer 2.5BWT-C LSH3.010.518-02 accuracy class 0.1 (0.1 cl. T) has the characteristics:
- Asymmetry of zero points - ± 3minuty 20sekund;
- Residual voltage in the zero points of the fundamental tone - no more than 6.7 mV;
- The inequality of the coefficients of transformation - not more than 0.1%;
- Transformer 2.5BWT-C LSH3.010.518-02 accuracy class 0.2 (0.2 cl. T) has the characteristics:
- Asymmetry of zero points - ± 6minut 40sekund;
- Residual voltage in the zero points of the fundamental tone - no more than 13.4 mV;
- The inequality of the coefficients of transformation - not more than 0.2%;
Rated frequency of the instrument transformer 2.5BWT-C LSH3.010.518-02 rotating - 400Hz;
Frequency range - from 400 Hz to 20,000 Hz;
Weight of the device rotating transformer 2.5BWT-C LSH3.010.518-02 - no more than 0.12 kg;
Warranty life 15,000 hours, of which up to speed with 1000ob/min - 2000 hours, the remaining 13,000 hours - with a speed of up to 60ob/min.;
The manufacturer guarantees the quality of the instrument transformer 2.5BWT-C LSH3.010.518-02 rotating the technical requirements specifications for 12 years, subject to user terms and conditions of storage, transportation, installation, operation, established specifications and operational documentation.
Photos: 2.5BWT-C LSH3.010.518-02