Measuring unit Ya1V-13
Also this device can be called: Ya1V 13, Ya1V13.
YA1V-13 measuring unit is designed to measure DC voltage in conjunction with a digital voltmeter universal V7-23.
Measuring blocks represent a DC amplifier, the distinguishing feature is the presence of a stable deep negative feedback.
Measuring range - from 1 mcV to 12 mV.
Maximum permissible basic error - ±(0,06+0,03(Uk/Ux-1)).
Input impedance of block Ya1V-13:
- mode-indication - not less than 3,9kOhm;
- in steady state - not less than 10 MOhm.
Block Ya1V-13 accepts an overload of the DC voltage of 100 V for 1 min.
Measurement error DC block at the climate impacts meets the requirements of:
- maximum permissible additional error in the measurement of the DC voltage at a humidity of 90% at 30° C after self-warming for 2 hours - not more than the maximum permissible basic error;
- variation in the temperature change for every 10° C - not more than 0,5 of the maximum permissible basic error.
Zero drift over 16 hours of continuous operation - not more than ±3 LSB units.
Alternating magnetic field frequency and mains voltage of 100 A/m has no effect on the voltmeter.
Input current block Ya1V-13 - not more than 1·10-9 A.
The unit has isolated from the chassis and secure login.
Permissible maximum operating voltage:
- between terminals connected together C, 0 and terminal block 3 - 100 V;
- between terminals connected together C, 0, 9 and terminal block ╧ voltmeter - 300 V.
Dielectric strength to withstand normal climatic conditions constant voltage for 1 min:
- between terminals connected together C, 0 and terminal block 3 - 250 V;
- between terminals connected together C, 0, 3 blocks and terminal ╧ voltmeter - 1000 V.
Insulation resistance in normal climatic conditions:
- between terminals connected together C, 0 and 3 terminal block - at least 1000 MOhm;
- between terminals connected together C, 0, 3 blocks and terminal ╧ voltmeter - not less than 500 MOhm.
Gain of the amplifier voltage - 100.
Blocks Ya1V-13 provide suppression of at least 60 dB noise normal appearance frequency mains voltages up to 10 mV.
The unit provides effective suppression of at least 140 dB common mode mains frequency voltage of 220 V to at least 140 dB common mode DC voltage of 300 V at resistance unbalance 1kOhm.
Setting time when the output impedance of the signal source is not more than 500 Ohm - not more than 5 sec.
Self-warming time - 30 min.
Time of continuous operation - 16 hours.
Power consumption - not more than 20 V·A.
MTBF of block YA1V-13 without voltmeter - not less than 3000 hours.
Unit dimensions - 160×104×438 mm.
Weight - not more than 3,5 kg.
Block Ya1V-13 consists of two series-connected amplifiers, the first amplifier circuit is formed by a modulator-demodulator (DM-M) and the second - DCA scheme with direct coupling.
Operating conditions Ya1V-13:
Ambient temperature - from +5° C to +40° C (278 K to 313 K).
Relative humidity - at +30° C (303 K) - 90%.