The power supply VIP-009 (VIP009, VIP 009)
Block VIP-009 - power supply for low voltage circuits of instruments for scientific studies and other research equipment stable, regulated in a wide range of DC voltage.
The main technical parameters of the VIP-009:
- The range of the output voltage: 2-15V;
- Subbands output voltage: 2-3B, 3-6B, 6-9V, 9-12V, 12-16V;
- Maximum load current: 1.0 A;
- The number of channels output voltage - 2;
- Power supply: 220V, 50Hz;
- Power consumption: less than 130W.
VIP-009 blocks are made of 320 × 150 × 330mm and weighing no more than 10kg.
Technical characteristics of VIP-009
The instability of the output voltage of the power supply when the supply voltage ± 10% of nominal value: ± 0,01%.
Instability of output load voltage from zero to a maximum value: ± 0,1%.
Blocks 009 are VIP instability of output voltage when the temperature of 1 º C in the range from 10 to 33 º C at maximum load current: ± 0,02.
The maximum deviation of the output voltage, which has an array of VIP-009 for 8 hours of continuous operation and for all 10 minutes of the 8:00 in normal conditions, with maximum load current: ± 0,1%.
Output voltage ripple: 1 mV, and for all other output voltages - 0.01 mV.
Full output voltage in the range of 20 to 200000Gts is the 1st.
Characteristics of the transition process in the active-capacitive load per channel power supply unit block VIP-009 after a sudden change of load current from the maximum value to 75% of the maximum value, and vice versa:
- Release of the output voltage through an intentional 10mks after throwing the load current - ± 2%;
- Emission by the output voltage of - not more than 2;
- The installation of the nominal output voltage - 50mks.
Warm-up time unit block VIP-009 - no more than 30 minutes.