Voltmeter V7-43 (V743, B7 43, V 7-43, V 7 43, V-7-43; v7-43; v743; v7 43; v 7-43; v 7 43; v-7-43)
Frequency range - 0.01 Hz - 20 Hz.
- DC voltage 0.01 mV - 1kV
- AC voltage (peak value) of 1 mV - 1 kV.
Input impedance - 1M; 10MOm.
Input capacitance - 80pF.
Power consumption - 80W.
Dimensions - 480 × 475 × 80mm.
Weight - 12kg.
Voltmeter V7-43 performed multipoint data collection, analyze your results with the help of logical and mathematical operations. The device B7-43 can operate in both the laboratory and in the field. Usually it is used in the process of learning a special form of signal parameters, configure and test the automatic control systems.
Voltmeter V7-43 is programmed for the delay measurements, the interval between measurements, and the number of measurements per pulse start:
- Delay measurement 0 - 0.9999999 sec (in increments of 0.1 ms);
- The interval between measurements from 0.0002 - 0.9999999 sec (in increments of 0.1 ms);
- The number of measurements 0 - 9999 (in increments of 1).
Partial self-diagnosis function in the instrument V7-43 provides quick performance check of the basic functional units c display the result on a digital display for easy troubleshooting in production and repair.
Voltmeter V7-43 for voltage measurements can tolerate such errors:
- When measuring DC voltage - ± (0,1-0, 15B);
- When measuring AC voltage - ± 0,5 V.
Voltmeter V7-43 has the speed for output:
- Packed code - 5000izm / s;
- The standard code - 2000izm / s.
Photos: V7-43 (B7-43)