Microvoltmeter-electrometer V7-30 (V730, V-7-30, V 7 30, V-730, V 730)
Microvoltmeter-electrometer V7-30 universal designed to measure constant and slowly varying voltages, currents and charges in circuits with high output impedance, as well as to measure DC resistance.
Technical characteristics of the devices, electrometers microvoltmeter V7-30 Universal:
- Current - from 10 to 15 A to 10 -7 A;
- Voltage - 10V from 100mkV;
- Q - 10 -15 10 -9;
- Resistance - 10 5 ohms up to 10 18 ohms;
Input impedance instrument microvoltmeter-B7-30 electrometer universal voltage measurement - at least 2 ∙ 10 14 ohms;
- The measurement of current - not more than 0,05 I +2 units. account;
- Voltage measurement - 0,01 U +2 units. account;
- The measurement of Q - 0,03 Q +2 units. account;
- The measurement of resistance to sub-bands 10 11 ohms and 10 9 ohms - not more than 0,05 R +2 units. account;
- The measurement of resistance to sub-bands of 10 17 Ohm to 10 11 ohms - not more than 0,15 R +2 units. account;
The choice of instrument ranges microvoltmeter-electrometer V7-30 universal automatic and manual.Management manual and remote.
The device provides output of the measurement result on recorder and tsifropechatayuschee device;
Overall dimensions voltmeter V7-4 AC millivoltmeter V7-30 AC - 495h140h390mm;
Weight - 14kg.