Laboratory equipment >> flaw detectors (defectoscopes)
The flaw detector UD2-12 (UD212, UD-2-12, UD 2 12, UD2 12)
UD2-12 flaw detector designed to detect defects, such as continuity and uniformity in welds, materials, intermediate products and finished products; measures the depth and position of defects, as well as the amplitude ratio of signals from defects is used to manually control the echo, shadow and mirror- shadow methods, and can be used in thin-route facilities mechanized testing, ensures control of materials at velocities of longitudinal ultrasonic waves (ultrasonic) ranging from 2240m / s to 6700m / s and attenuation of longitudinal ultrasonic no more than 3.9 dB / cm.
Technical characteristics of the devices UD2-12 flaw:
The range of thicknesses tested material (steel) - from 1mm up to 999mm on a digital indicator, and from 1mm up to 5000mm on the CRT screen;
To improve the technical and ergonomic features in a device UD2-12 flaw detector includes:
- Indication of the zone and forms the voltage sensitivity time control (DAC) on the cathode-ray tube;
- Indication of changes in signal amplitude in decibels on a digital display;
- Connection to the device UD2-12 flaw detector of external devices for recording an analog signal;
- Adjust the amplitude of the signal generator to the conservation of the spectrum;
- Set the pulse of the device UD2-12 flaw detector for built-in digital indicator;
- Cut-off compensated noise while preserving the information contained below the cutoff;
- Measurement of the coordinates and the depth of the defect without normalization of the signal amplitude;
The manufacturer guarantees the quality of the device UD2-12 flaw technical requirements specifications subject to user terms and conditions of storage, transportation, installation, operation, established specifications and operational documentation.