Power U5-11 (U5 11, U 5-11, U 5 11, U-5-11, U-11 5; u5-11; u5 11; u 5-11; u 5 11; u-5-11; u-5 11)
U5-11 amplifier - a device designed to match the signal source having a large output impedance with a recording device that has a low-impedance analog input.
- Current - from 10fA up to 10mA;
- Voltage - 0.01 mV to 200V.
Power consumption - 7W.
Dimensions - 290 × 180 × 86mm.
Weight - 2.5 kg.
U5-11 amplifiers can be used:
- Measurement, the parameters of discrete active components and integrated circuits;
- With high-resistance studies of physical objects (insulators and semiconductors) in the ion gauge, etc.;
- Measurement of intracellular potentials in studies with isotopes, etc.;
- In gas chromatographs, gas analyzers, etc.;
- In studies with measurement of electric current in the atmosphere, as measured concentrations of ions etc.
Amplifier U5-11 have gain error voltage ± 0,25%.
Input impedance mode voltage gain of at least 10POm.
Amplifier U5-11 allows continuous operation under the operating conditions during the day at which time instability of the zero level voltage to a reduced entry does not exceed:
- 3 mV for the first 1.5 hours (after a setup time of 30 minutes);
- 3 mV for the next 23 hours, the temporal instability of zero for any hour shall not exceed 0.5 mV.
Repeatability amplifier U5-11 zero-mode current gain does not exceed:
5 pA in the first 1.5 h (after a setup time 30 min.)
5 pA for the remaining time.
Time interval to restart after the time of continuous operation does not exceed 30 minutes.
Operating conditions U5-11
U5-11 amplifier is designed for use in the following conditions:
- Ambient temperature from 5 ° C to 40 ° C;
- Atmospheric pressure - 84kPa - 106.7 kPa;
- Relative humidity - 80% (at 25 ° C).
Amplifiers U5-11 are operational:
- When powered by AC current, voltage 220V 50Hz;
- In the absence of shocks, vibrations, fixed and variable electric field strength above 0.1 V / m and magnetic field strength of 0.1 A / m