Amplifier U4-28 (U 4-28, U-4-28; u4-28; u 4-28; u-4-28)
Amplifier U4-28 - a device used to amplify small AC signals in the frequency range from 2 Hz to 200 kHz.
Main technical characteristics of V4-28:
- Frequency range 2 Hz - 200 kHz;
- Uneven frequency response, max: ± 0,3 dB (20 Hz-20 kHz); ± 0,5 dB (2-20 Hz and 20-200kHz);
- Gain of 10-100dB;
- THD 0.1% (at 1 kHz).
Amplifier U4-28 has a corrective scheme (A and C) and limiting filters, as well as an additional output, allowing you to use an amplifier to increase the sensitivity of voltmeters, oscilloscopes, recorders. Overall dimensions of the amplifier U4-28: 492h134h375 mm. Weight - no more than 12kg.
- Power consumption - 45W;
- Power to the unit: 220 ± 22V, 50 ± 0,5 Hz or 220 ± 11V, 400 ± 12 Hz;
- The value of the gain error is less than ± 0,3 dB (1 kHz)
- The noise voltage (the input port) 6mkV eff. (2 Hz - 200 kHz); 4mkV eff. (20Hz - 50kHz);
- Output impedance, capacity: 1M, 40pF;
- Output voltage: 14.1 avg. m. (RL = 600 ohms), 35.5 avg. m. (RL = 10 ohms).
K4-28 amplifiers have several advantages: high gain and good noise rejection and low noise. These features make it a versatile amp wide application. K4-28 amplifiers are also used for precise intentions in acoustics, medicine, broadcasting. Products work from various sensors and can be integrated into the system.