Current transformer TSh-0,66 200/5A (TSh0,66 200/5A, TSh 0,66 200/5A)
Designed for measuring data transmission measurement devices, automation, alarm and control circuits in AC 50Hz or 60Hz.
Current transformers TS-0,66 200/5A comply DSTU GOST 7746-2003 "Transformers Struma. Zagalnі tehnіchnі drain ", GOST 7746-2001" current transformers. General technical conditions "and specification TU 31.2-00226106-004-2002" Current Transformers T-0,66, TSh-0,66 ".
Transformer TSh-0,66 200A/5A available in two versions: with and without bus tires.
1. Rated primary current: 200A
2. Rated secondary current: 5A or 1A (custom made TSh-0,66 200/1A)
3. Accuracy class: 0,2; 0,5 S; 0,5; 1
4. Rated voltage: 0.66 kV
5. Rated secondary load power factor cosφ2 = 0,8 5, 6 or 10 VA.
6. Nominal frequency of 50 Hz or 60 Hz.
7. Dielectric strength of the primary winding: 3kV
8. Dielectric strength of the secondary winding: 2kV
9. Transformers have the transformation ratio
10. The voltage current transformer TSh-0,66 200/5A is 4.9 V, 8.5 V, depending on the accuracy class.
11. Magnetizing current to the above performances, at least 3A.
Current transformers TSh-0,66 200/5A designed to work indoors at ambient temperatures from -45 ° C to 40 ° C and a relative humidity of 98% at 25 ° C. Malozagryaznennaya atmospheric environment, the height above sea level to 1,000 meters
Calibration interval set by the type approval is not more than 4 years.
Checking transformers GOST 8.217-87 "State system for ensuring the uniformity of measurements. Current transformers. Verification procedure "and GOST 8.217-2003" State system for ensuring the uniformity of measurements. Current transformers. Verification procedure. "
Dimensions 105x75x108 mm.
Weight CT TSh-0,66 200/5A, not more than 1.3 kg.
The content of non-ferrous metals:
Copper and copper alloys are not less than 0.09 kg
aluminum and aluminum alloys of at least 0.05.
Rated safety factor is not more than 10.
MTBF 40,000 hours.
Average life TSh-0,66 200/5A 25.
Note - By agreement between the manufacturer and the customer can be manufactured, adjustment and testing of transformers with other rated primary and secondary currents, other rated secondary burden.
Photos: TSh-0,66 200/5A