Multimeter Ts4342 (Ts 4342; Ts-4342)
Ts4342 multimeter - an instrument designed for:
- Force and DC voltage;
- Rms power and AC voltage sine wave;
- DC resistance;
- The absolute level of the signal voltage alternating current in electrical circuits measurement objects, usable state that is not affected by their interaction with the device or the output of standardized characteristics of the device beyond the limits set specifications.
Measuring range Ts4342:
- DC current - 50mkA - 3A;
- AC current - 250mkA - 3A;
- DC voltage - 100mV - 1 kV;
- AC voltage - 1V - 1000V;
- Resistance - 300Om - 5MOm.
Frequency range Ts4342 - 45Hz - 1000Hz, 5000Hz.
Also multmetry Ts4342 are designed to check uptime bipolar transistor power dissipation of up to 150MW.
Technical specifications Ts4342
Multimeter Ts4342 is designed for use in the following conditions:
- Ambient temperature range of +5 ° C to +35 ° C;
- Relative humidity - 80% (at 25 ° C).
The manufacturer guarantees that multmetry Ts4342 meets the technical requirements specifications subject to the consumer the terms and conditions of storage, transportation, installation, operation, established specifications and operational documentation.