Multimeter Ts4317 (Ts 4317; Ts-4317)
Ts4317 multimeter - an instrument designed for:
- Force and DC voltage;
- Rms power and AC voltage sine wave;
- DC resistance;
- The absolute level of the signal voltage alternating current in electrical circuits measurement objects, usable state that is not affected by their interaction with the device or the output of standardized characteristics of the device beyond the limits set specifications.
The final value of the measuring range:
- DC Current - 0.1 mA, 1 mA, 10mA, 100mA, 500mA, 2500mA;
- DC voltage - 0.1 V, 0.5 V, 2.5 V, 5 V, 10 V, 25V, 50V, 250V, 500V, 1000V;
- AC voltage - 2.5V, 10V, 25V, 50V, 100V, 250V, 500V, 1000V;
- DC resistance - 5K; 50kOm, 0.5 MW; 5MOm.
Frequency response - 45Hz - 1000Hz, 5000Hz.
Dimensions - no more than 162 × 122 × 50mm (folded).
Weight - no more than 0.6 kg.
Also multmetry Ts4317 together with the device to connect transistors R4317M, designed to check the uptime of bipolar transistors with power dissipation of up to 150MW.
Technical specifications Ts4317
In multimeter Ts4317 allows the following error:
- For measuring the DC voltage, and - 1.5% (1000V - 2.5% 0.1 - 4.0%);
- When measuring AC voltages - 2.5% (1000V - 4.0%);
Ts4317 Multimeters are designed for use in the following conditions:
- Ambient temperature range of +5 ° C to +35 ° C;
- Relative humidity - 80% (at 25 ° C).
The manufacturer guarantees that multmetr Ts4317 meets the technical requirements specifications subject to the consumer the terms and conditions of storage, transportation, installation, operation, established specifications and operational documentation.