Phase Shift Ts42309 (Ts 42309; Ts-42309)
Ts42309 phase meter - an instrument designed to measure the power factor in three-phase three-wire circuits AC, 50 Hz with a symmetry line voltages and phase symmetric load.
Accuracy class - 2.5.
Measured parameter - cosφ.
Measurement range - 0,5-1-0,5; 0,9-1-0,2.
Dimensions - 96×96×100mm.
Weight - 0.6 kg.
Power factor meters Ts42309 made on the basis of the electronic converter input signal into a DC and coil instrument with vnutriramochnym magnet. Phase meters such as Ts42309 have a movable part in the cores placed in one housing.
Structural features and function Ts42309
Power factor meter Ts42309 operates on the principle of converting the phase shift between the three-phase line voltages and phase currents corresponding to a sequence of rectangular pulses with subsequent summing and averaging the constant component that manages the current measuring system.
Structurally, power factor meters Ts42309 consist of analog measuring equipment magneto system and the electronic converter input into direct current. The measuring device has a mechanism for moving part on a scale of cores and a minimum length of 94 mm.
Ranges, nominal voltages, currents and methods incorporating Ts42309 meters in the circuit shown in Table 1.
The limits of permissible basic error Ts42309 is ± 2,5%.
In his work power factor meter Ts42309 under the influence of different factors may allow the following measurement error:
- When the device position from the normal position in either direction by ± 5 ° - ± 1,25%;
- Voltage deviates by ± 15% of nominal - ± 2,5%;
- With frequency deviation of ± 10% of nominal - ± 2,5%;
- Under the influence of the power factor cosφ = 0,5 - ± 1,5%;
- Under the influence of the external uniform magnetic field of 0.4 kA / m, a sinusoidally time-varying at a frequency equal to the frequency of the current flowing through the circuits of the measuring test device, in the most unfavorable direction, and the phase of the magnetic field - ± 1,5%;
- When you distort the shape of the AC current and voltage distortion factor of 20% - ± 2,5%;
- Temperature deviates from the normal ambient air - ± 2,0% for every 10 ° C change in temperature;
- With deviation from the normal relative humidity - ± 2,5%.
Power factor meters Ts42309 suitable for use in the following conditions:
- Ambient temperature - from minus -40 ° C to +50 ° C;
- Relative humidity - 95% (at a temperature of +35 ° C).
Mean time between failures - not less than 32000chasov, and service life is 10 years.
Positioning and mounting Ts42309
Power factor meters Ts42309 designed for flush mounting on vertical or horizontal panels (panels) made as of the magnetic and non-magnetic materials.
When installing Ts42309 need to adhere to the following rules:
- Installation of equipment should be made carefully, without distortions;
- Mount power factor meters Ts42309 panel must be rigid and not create additional stress;
- Power factor meter Ts42309 during installation should be located away from sources of strong magnetic fields with a strength greater than 0.4 kA / m;
- Appliances intended for inclusion in the network with a voltage of more than 650V, mounted on insulators of reach to touch.
The manufacturer guarantees that the device specification requirements under normal use, storage, transportation and installation. Power factor meter meets the requirements of Ts42309, ensuring the safety of life, health, consumer and environmental protection.