Frequency measurer Ts300 (Ts 300, Ts-300)
Frequency measurer Ts300 - Panel-mounted single-band instruments designed to measure the frequency of the alternating current.
Accuracy class - 0.5 - 0.2
Dimensions - 120 × 120 × 95mm.
Vibration, impact resistant, splash-proof.
Measurement range, frequency counters which have TS300 and a method of incorporation filed in Table 1.
frequency measurer Ts300 is designed for use in the following conditions:
- Ambient temperature - from -40 ᵒ C to +50 ᵒ C;
- Relative humidity - 95% (at temperature +35 ᵒ C).
Positioning and mounting Ts300
Frequency measurer Ts300 are designed for flush mounting on vertical or horizontal panels (panels) made as of the magnetic and non-magnetic materials.
When installing the Ts300 is necessary to adhere to the following rules:
- Installation of equipment should be made carefully, without distortions;
- Mount Ts300 frequency meters on the panel must be rigid and not create additional stress;
- Ts300 frequency during installation should be located away from sources of strong magnetic fields with a strength greater than 0.4 kA / m;
- Ts300 frequency counters for inclusion in the network with a voltage of more than 650V, mounted on insulators of reach to touch.
The manufacturer guarantees that the device specification requirements under normal use, storage, transportation and installation. Ts300 frequency corresponds to the requirements ensuring the safety of life, health, consumer and environmental protection.