Avometr Ts20-05 (Ts20-05, Ts-20-05; ts 20-05; ts 20-05; C-20-05)
Multimeter Ts20-05 - a device used to measure the power and DC voltage, current and power values of AC voltage sine wave, 50 Hz, DC resistance, as well as to measure the level of AC voltage.
Key Features Ts20-05:
- Linear scale AC 0.1 and 0.1 mA;
- High input impedance 500kOm / B;
- Measurement of resistance to 10MOm;
- Nutrition: 9hAA.
Avometr Ts20-05 is used in the repair, maintenance, electrical and radio equipment to amateur radio, laboratory and workshop practice. Dimensions avometra TS20-05 does not exceed 210h95h75mm. Weight of the device - no more than 1.2 kg.
The device Ts20-05 has a limit of permissible basic error not exceeding in all measuring ranges:
- ± 4,0% of full scale value when measuring current, voltage, on the length scale equal to 52 mm when measuring AC voltage level of the transmission;
- ± 2,5% of scale length equal to 64 mm, measured DC resistance.
Measurable quantity, the final value of the measuring range, measuring range, input impedance, the voltage drop on the contact sockets TS20-05, the current consumption of the power supply of an ohmmeter, the working frequency range for AC current must correspond to the data given in Tables 1, 2, 3 .
Current consumed from ± 6V power supply does not exceed 5 mA. The unit C-20-05 operated at a horizontal position of the meter.
Multimeter Ts20-05 are designed for indoor use with the following conditions:
- Ambient temperature - from -10 º C and +40 º C;
- Relative humidity up to 90% at 30 º C.