Frequency counter TS1626.1 (Ts16261,Ts 1626 1, Ts-1626-1, Ts-1626.1, Ts 1626.1)
Frequency counter TS1626.1 designed to measure the frequency of AC networks of marine power plants.
Technical characteristics of the instrument frequency meters TS1626.1:
- Ambient temperature from - 1 0 º C to +50 º C;
- Relative humidity up to 98% at 35 º C;
- Ranges device TS1626.1 - 45Hz, 55Hz, 55Hz, 65Hz, 350Hz, 450Hz.
- Nominal voltage controlled network 127V, 220V or 380V;
- Connect to a network - directly;
- Maximum permissible error is - ± 0,5%;
- The limit of additional error TS1626.1 caused by:
- Change in the ambient temperature from the normal 20 º C ± 5 º C and any temperature within the range from - 1 0 º C and +50 º C to 10 º C every temperature change of 50% of the class designation accuracy;
- Changes in the supply voltage to +15% and -10% is the limit of intrinsic error;
- Changes in the working position (tilt) of the device TS1626.1 from normal in any direction up to 45 º, is ± 0,5% of the maximum permissible basic error;
- The limit of additional error and half amplitude of the oscillation index when exposed to a single-component vibration in the frequency range from 1 Hz to 60 Hz with a maximum acceleration of 19.6 m / c 2 are ± 0,5%, while under the influence of vibration in the frequency range from 60Hz to 120Hz - ± 1.0%;
- Dielectric strength between electrical circuits and package - 2 kV;
- The insulation resistance of electrical circuits relative to the housing - 20 MW;
- Response time indication can not exceed 3c;
- The length scale of the device TS1626.1 110mm ± 5mm;
- Dimensions - 120h120h126mm;
- Weight of the device TS1626.1 - no more than 1.5 kg;
- Dimensions of additional devices R1826 .1 / 7 - 112h170h95mm;
- Weight of additional devices R1826 .1 / 7 - no more than 1.7 kg.