The device status monitoring pumping units test-SK (TestSK, Test SK)
The device status monitoring pumping units test SK is designed to diagnose the technical state of equipment and pumping units for diagnostics and balancing of rotating equipment.
The main functions of the device - recording and analysis of vattmetrgramm pumping units (SK) and recording vibration signals from rotating machinery. An important advantage of using the device status monitoring device pumping units test-SK is that it allows you to diagnose the technical state of not only the sucker rod pumps, as in dinamografirovanii, but the gearbox and drive motor.
For the convenience of a device implemented additional algorithms that are suitable for practical use. The structure of these algorithms include: balancing using timer phase, the calculation of amplitude and phase of harmonic vibration of the envelope calculation of the spectrum, the definition of the self-resonant frequencies, routing technology.
The structure functions of the device status monitoring device pumping units test SK includes recording and analysis of the spectra of vibration signals on the motor and gear pumping unit.
Single-channel analyzer vibration signals required for this, located in the unit "Test-IC". This allows us to diagnose the engine bearings and gearbox SK.
With the device the device status monitoring pumping units SK Test and the accompanying software, you can:
- Diagnose defects rod pumps. Confident enough to diagnose 80% of the defects identified by the dynamometer. The advantage of this method is relatively low labor intensity and efficiency of operations;
- Analyze and control the technical condition of the gearbox. In this analysis evaluated the state of gear sets and bearings on shafts estimated depreciation and residual life of the gearbox;
- Effectively carry out dynamic balancing SK. In reality, up to 60% of all SK unbalanced. This lack of efficiency by balancing the clamp;
- Determine the overall efficiency of pumping unit, including motor, gearbox, pump rod and the hydraulic resistance of the column bars and, in part, very well;
- Register vibration signals (vibration acceleration, velocity or vibro) on one measuring channel in the frequency band with the ability to store measurement results in non-volatile memory device and then view them;
- Convert and analyze the recorded vibration signals (spectrum, spectrum envelope, the power in the band);
- Carry out work on the dynamic balancing of rotors of machines in their own bearings or on the balancing machine (a device implemented algorithm odnoploskostnoy balancing);
- Determine the amplitude and phase frequency characteristics of mechanical equipment in the modes of acceleration / coasting;
- Determine the natural frequencies of structures using pulsed excitation;
- Preserve the signals recorded in a database of personal computer (in the unit implemented an RS-232 and USB).
The result of the practical implementation of an efficient and simple device control device state pumping units test SK is:
- Reducing energy costs for production (due to optimum dynamic balancing of SK);
- Reducing the number and duration of unplanned outages well (by reducing the number of emergency shutdowns);
- Minimization of the total cost of maintaining oil production equipment in working condition (due to the introduction of maintenance and repairs on the technical condition of SC
The delivery device status monitoring device pumping units test SK includes software for diagnosing pumping units, "SC-diagnosis."With the help of this program is stored in the computer and vattmetrgramm vibrozamerov. Transmission of information from the device to a computer implemented on the COM port or USB.
Also included in the apparatus status control unit pumping units test SK includes software vibration diagnostics "Atlas."With the help of this program is stored in a computer vibration signals and spectra. Transmission of information from the device to a computer implemented on the COM port or USB. The program "Atlant" implemented all the necessary time and frequency conversion vibration signals, vayvlet representation of signals. Very useful in the diagnosis can bring available resources spatial visualization of multidimensional vibrations.
For convenience, in the software "Atlas" includes:
- Database with tiered storage media;
- A set of functions for the various transformations of vibration signals and their views;
- A set of automated expert systems for a variety of diagnostic work, including the special language of "Pallas" for writing expert systems by the user;
- The "Diana" for settlement during the omnidirectional-balancing and calming the rotors;
- The "Ariadne" for the operational definition of the technical condition of rolling bearings.
Technical characteristics of the devices status monitoring devices pumping units test-SK:
Duration of registration vattmetrgrammy - 20c, 40c, 80c;
Resolution Graphic LCD - 64h128 points;
Operating temperature range device status monitoring device pumping units test-SK - from -20 º C to +60 º C;
Hours of internal power - 6 hours;
Unit weight control device state pumping units test-SC without sensors - 1.0 kg;
- The number of respondents instrument channels - 4 (the current channel, the channel voltage vibrokanal, fotootmetchik);
- The working frequency range of the instrument control device state pumping units for SK Test vibrokanala - 3Hz-10000Gts;
Frequency range sensors VC-310 - 3 Hz-5000Hz;
ADC - 12 bits;
Analog integration in a device the device status monitoring pumping units test-SK - single, double;
Current - 1A-100A;
Voltage - 200V-250V;
Active Power - 200W-25000Vt;
Acceleration - 0.3 m / s 2-100m / s 2;
Velocity - 0.3 mm/s-100mm/s;
Vibro - 5.0 micron-500mkm;
The spectrum of the device status monitoring device pumping units test-SK:
- Cutoff frequency - 0.35 kHz, 1kHz, 2kHz, 2.5kHz, 4kHz, 5kHz, 7kGts, 10kHz;
- Number of lines - 200, 400, 800, 1600, 3200;
- Function window - a window of Hamming;
Non-volatile memory (Flash) device status monitoring device pumping units test-SK:
- Allocation - dynamic;
- Total - 4 MB;
- The data area - 3.5 MB;
- Retention time - unlimited;
Ports for connection to a computer device status monitoring device pumping units test-SK - RS232 (57600 baud, 9600 baud), USB
- Items - batteries type AA 1.5 A ∙ h (NiMH);
- Charging time - about 12 hours;
The manufacturer guarantees the quality of the instrument control device state pumping units test-SK technical requirements specifications subject to user terms and conditions of storage, transportation, installation, operation, established specifications and operational documentation.