Termomilliampermetr T15 (T-15; T 15; t15; t-15; t 15)
Termomilliampermetr T15 - a device used to measure the strength of direct and alternating current of high frequency.
Technical features termomilliampermetrov T15:
- Accuracy class: 0.1;
- Measurement range: 10-50mA, 0-100mA, 0-300mA.
The device works with a thermocouple T15 T-105 and is used in the workshop and laboratory.
Overall dimensions of the instrument constituting T15:
- The size of the meter (in the screen) without termpreobrazovatelya: 142h192h90mm;
- The size of thermocouple T-105: 80h80h40mm.
Weight components of T15:
- The weight of the meter (in the display) - 1.2 kg;
- The weight of thermocouple T-105 - 0.2 kg.
Technical characteristics of the devices T15:
- The value of error: ± 1%;
- Max load - 120%.
The limits of measurement T15 filed in Table 1.
Length of the meter is 90mm. Settling time T15 devices - 6 seconds.
Device T15 is designed for use at ambient temperature of +10 ° C to +35 ° C. Relative humidity should not exceed 80%.