Current transformer T-0,66 (Т0,66, Т 0,66, Т-0.66, Т-0,66УЗ, Т-0,66У3, t-0,66, t0,66, t 0,66)
Designed for measuring data transmission measurement devices, automation, alarm and control circuits in AC 50Hz or 60Hz.
Current Transformers T-0,66 meet the requirements of DSTU GOST 7746-2003 "Transformers Struma. Zagalnі tehnіchnі drain ", GOST 7746-2001" current transformers. General technical conditions "and specification TU 31.2-00226106-004-2002" Current Transformers T-0, 66, TS-0, 66 ".
Transformer T-0,66 is available in two versions: with and without bus tires.
1. Rated primary current: 5A, 10A, 20A, 15A, 30A, 40A, 50A, 60A, 75A, 100A, 125A, 150A, 200A, 250A, 300A, 400A, 600A, 750A, 1000A, 1200A, 1250A, 1500A, 2000A
2. Rated secondary current: 5A or 1A (custom made T-0, 66 5/1A, 10/1A, 20/1A, 15/1A, 30/1A, 40/1A, 50/1A, 60/1A, 75/1A, 100/1A, 125/1A, 150/1A, 200/1A, 250/1A, 300/1A, 400/1A, 600/1A, 750/1A, 1000/1A, 1200/1A, 1250/1A, 1500/1A, 2000/1A)
3. Accuracy class: 0,2; 0,5S; 0,5; 1
4. Nominal voltage: 0.66 kV
5. Rated secondary load power factor cosφ2 = 0.8 5, 6, or 10 VA.
6. Nominal frequency of 50 Hz or 60 Hz.
7. Dielectric strength of the primary winding: 3kV
8. Dielectric strength of the secondary winding: 2kV
9. Transformers have the transformation ratio
10. The voltage current transformer T-0,66 is 4.9 V, 5.2 V, 5.4 V, 6.2 V, 6.4 V, 8.5 V, 12.0 V, 15.0 V, 17.5 V, 21,0 V, 28.0 V, 34.0 V, 41.0 V, 52.0 V.
11. Magnetizing current for the given performances at least 3A.
Current Transformers T-0,66 are designed to work indoors at ambient temperatures from -45 ° C to 40 ° C and a relative humidity of 98% at 25 ° C. Malozagryaznennaya atmospheric environment, the height above sea level to 1,000 meters
Calibration interval set by the type approval is not more than 4 years.
Checking transformers GOST 8.217-87 "State system for ensuring the uniformity of measurements. Current transformers. Verification procedure "and GOST 8.217-2003" State system for ensuring the uniformity of measurements. Current transformers. Verification procedure. "
Dimensions 105x75x108 mm.
CT Weight T-0,66, not more than 1.3 kg.
The content of non-ferrous metals:
Copper and copper alloys according to specifications.
aluminum and aluminum alloys according to specifications.
Rated safety factor is not more than 10.
MTBF 40,000 hours.
Average life of T-0,66, 25 years.
Note - By agreement between the manufacturer and the customer can be manufactured, adjustment and testing of transformers with other rated primary and secondary currents, other rated secondary burden.