Current transformer T-0,66 400/5A (t0,66 400/5a, t 0,66 400/5a, t-0.66 400/5a)
Designed for measuring data transmission measurement devices, automation, alarm and control circuits in AC 50Hz or 60Hz.
Current Transformers T-0,66 400/5A comply DSTU GOST 7746-2003 "Transformers Struma. Zagalnі tehnіchnі drain ", GOST 7746-2001" current transformers. General technical conditions "and specification TU 31.2-00226106-004-2002" Current Transformers T-0,66, TSh-0,66 ".
Transformer T-0,66 400A/5A available in two versions: with and without bus tires.
1. Rated primary current: 400A
2. Rated secondary current: 5A or 1A (custom made T-0,66 400/1A)
3. Accuracy class: 0,2; 0,5 S; 0,5; 1
4. Rated voltage: 0.66 kV
5. Rated secondary load power factor cosφ2 = 0,8 5, 6 or 10 VA.
6. Nominal frequency of 50 Hz or 60 Hz.
7. Dielectric strength of the primary winding: 3kV
8. Dielectric strength of the secondary winding: 2kV
9. Transformers have the transformation ratio
10. The voltage current transformer T-0,66 400/5A is 8.5 V, 12.0 V, depending on the accuracy class.
11. Magnetizing current to the above performances, at least 3A.
Current Transformers T-0,66 400/5A designed to work indoors at ambient temperatures from -45 ° C to 40 ° C and a relative humidity of 98% at 25 ° C. Malozagryaznennaya atmospheric environment, the height above sea level to 1,000 meters
Calibration interval set by the type approval is not more than 4 years.
Checking transformers GOST 8.217-87 "State system for ensuring the uniformity of measurements. Current transformers. Verification procedure "and GOST 8.217-2003" State system for ensuring the uniformity of measurements. Current transformers. Verification procedure. "
Dimensions 105x75x108 mm.
CT Weight T-0,66 400/5A, not more than 1.3 kg.
The content of non-ferrous metals:
Copper and copper alloys are not less than 0.15 kg
aluminum and aluminum alloys are not less than 0.07 kg.
Rated safety factor is not more than 10.
MTBF 40,000 hours.
Average life of T-0,66 400/5A 25.
Note - By agreement between the manufacturer and the customer can be manufactured, adjustment and testing of transformers with other rated primary and secondary currents, other rated secondary burden.
Photos T-0, 66 400/5A
T-0,66 400/5A front view.
T-0,66 400/5A side view.
T-0,66 400/5A overhead view.
T-0,66 400/5A bottom view.