Current transformer T-0,66 1000/5A (t0,66 1000/5a, t 0,66 1000/5a, t-0.66 1000/5a)
Designed for measuring data transmission measurement devices, automation, alarm and control circuits in AC 50Hz or 60Hz.
Current Transformers T-0,66 1000/5A comply DSTU GOST 7746-2003 "Transformers Struma. Zagalnі tehnіchnі drain ", GOST 7746-2001" current transformers. General technical conditions "and specification TU 31.2-00226106-004-2002" Current Transformers T-0,66, TSh-0,66 ".
Transformer T-0,66 1000A/5A available in two versions: with and without bus tires.
1. Rated primary current: 1000A
2. Rated secondary current: 5A or 1A (custom made T-0,66 1000/1A)
3. Accuracy class: 0,2; 0,5 S; 0,5; 1
4. Rated voltage: 0.66 kV
5. Rated secondary load power factor cosφ2 = 0,8 5, 6 or 10 VA.
6. Nominal frequency of 50 Hz or 60 Hz.
7. Dielectric strength of the primary winding: 3kV
8. Dielectric strength of the secondary winding: 2kV
9. Transformers have the transformation ratio
10. The voltage current transformer T-0,66 1000/5A is 28.0 V.
11. Magnetizing current to the above performances, at least 5A.
Current Transformers T-0,66 1000/5A designed to work indoors at ambient temperatures from -45 ° C to 40 ° C and a relative humidity of 98% at 25 ° C. Malozagryaznennaya atmospheric environment, the height above sea level to 1,000 meters
Calibration interval set by the type approval is not more than 4 years.
Checking transformers GOST 8.217-87 "State system for ensuring the uniformity of measurements. Current transformers. Verification procedure "and GOST 8.217-2003" State system for ensuring the uniformity of measurements. Current transformers. Verification procedure. "
Dimensions 105x75x108 mm.
CT Weight T-0,66 1000/5A, not more than 1.3 kg.
The content of non-ferrous metals:
Copper and copper alloys are not less than 0.18 kg
aluminum and aluminum alloys 0.37 kg.
Rated safety factor is not more than 10.
MTBF 40,000 hours.
Average life of T-0,66 1000/5A 25.
Note - By agreement between the manufacturer and the customer can be manufactured, adjustment and testing of transformers with other rated primary and secondary currents, other rated secondary burden.
Photos T-0,66 1000/5A
T-0,66 1000/5A front view.
T-0,66 1000/5A side view.
T-0,66 1000/5A overhead view.
T-0,66 1000/5A bottom view.