Selective microvoltmeter (RFI finder - measuring receiver) STV 401
Also, this device can be called: STV401, STV-401, STV 4O1.
STV 401 selective microvoltmeter intended to approximate the voltage measurement of industrial interference.
Scope STV 401:
- Complete with a measuring probe antennas and provides an approximate measurement of field strength, search for sources of interference, including in the composition of the parts;
- Complete with measuring antenna MA 101 - for the approximate field strength measurements of interference;
- Complete with antenna finder PA 101 - to determine the bearing of the source of interference;
- Complete with probe TA 101 - for parts identified as part of sources of interference.
STV 401 specifications:
Frequency range - 26 MHz to 300 MHz.
- From 26 MHz to 42 MHz;
- From 42 MHz to 70 MHz;
- From 70 MHz to 115 MHz;
- From 155 MHz to 188 MHz;
- From 188 MHz to 227 MHz;
- From 227 MHz to 300 MHz.
Error of frequency - no more than 2.
Voltage measuring ranges:
- From 6 to 90 dBmkV dBmkV;
- From 2 mV to 30 mV.
Voltage measurement error - no more than 4 dB.
Input Impedance - 75 Ohm.
Intermediate frequency - 10,7 MHz and 1,7 MHz.
Bandwidth microvoltmeter 6 dB - 120±30 kHz.
Attenuation frequency equal to the intermediate - at least 30 dB.
Weakening mirror channels:
- From 26 MHz to 100 MHz - not less than 30 dB;
- From 100 MHz to 300 MHz - not less than 20 dB.
Mass - 7 kg.
Dimensions - 360x130x320 mm.
STV 401 operating conditions:
Temperature range - from -30° C to +50° C.
- From - 220 V;
- Battery - 12±1 V.
Power consumption - 5 V·A.
Current consumption - from 38 mA to 80 mA.
The manufacturer provides a guarantee of compliance selective microvoltmeter STV 401 all technical requirements if the consumer terms and conditions of use, storage and transportation, installed documentation manuals.
Photos: STV 401